Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Cult Leader
I picked up both of those copies from people who attended the Con
By The Cult Leader
Then they should make you place 2 separate orders
By Thequass
Wasn't able to land a red so I grabbed the other. My phones too clumsy. I had one in the cart but had to enter my payment info twice because my phone number wasn't in there and by the time I got through it was gone. Oh well. That was pretty damn fast though.
By skate
I too missed the red variant due to PayPal not processing the payment properly or too slowly. I'd heard the advice of not using PP for Mondo drops, and to instead copy & paste cc details into the Mondo site - so that's my lesson learnt for next time!
By layneharvey
i got lucky and was able to get the strawberry swirl before it sold out. i entered my debit ("oh, dat's da butt") card info and was paranoid i would mistype it, but all went well. :)
By blastman
Missed the strawberry one (damn work!), managed to get the other one though, hoping I might get the variant. Postage from the U.S. is a killer, though.
By Occhionero
[quote=34149]I picked up both of those copies from people who attended the Con[/quote]

Ok, you lucky one
By Occhionero
[quote=34159]Missed the strawberry one (damn work!), managed to get the other one though, hoping I might get the variant. Postage from the U.S. is a killer, though.[/quote]

I've paid 25$ for the record and 25$ for shipping! :-((
By zachbehm91
I scored the Strawberry one. Really hope it smells like strawberry's, but i feel like they would have put that in the notice. If anyone gets the beer i may be willing to trade.
By blastman
Same for me, Occhionero, I feel your pain!
By blastman
Might be interested, have to see what I get first.
By reelybored
Had the red in my cart but did not process for some reason which sucks.
By nrs24985
I too don't get why there was a two per person limit, I mean why do you need two strawberry swirls if not to flip one? There is no mystery as to what is inside?! I can understand two of the standard versions, to better your chances of a variant, but I really thought the strawberry would be a one over customer deal.

Either way I got the normal version, I was purchasing a copy for a friend too to save shipping, I live in Australia, and he wanted strawberry swirl, we thought there would be enough copies to go round that I wouldn't have to stay up all night for a record. Oh well, I orefer the normal cover anyway, and we can blind choose a sealed copy each and hope one of us gets the variant.
By VinyLOST
i shot for 2 of the strawberry version after 2 failed attempts at throwing the vinyl at the zombies at MondoCon, it said i had a 504 error or something, so i refreshed, went back and added 2 more strawberry and boom, got them!! so now i have a black, winchester ale, & now 2 of the strawberry swirl coming!!!
By layneharvey
i got my shipment email from mondo for SHAUN OF THE DEAD strawberry swirl. can't wait for this to arrive!
By maxvelvet
@layne, the soundtrack is really really good! ;)
By layneharvey
@max - i purposefully have not listened to it as a standalone piece yet so i can get the full experience when it arrives. :)
By syndicate
I was wondering if these have shipped yet? I haven't received a shipment email.
By Spun out of control
@syndicate

Me neither, and am in UK if that makes any difference. Would have guessed they would have had stock ready as it was available at Mondo Con which seems like ages ago already and we'd get fairly quickly... will try the ol' email route for an update ;)

EDIT: Just had shipping notification 29/10/14
By blastman
Just got my shipping notification there now, too.
By syndicate
I just heard back from Mondo. They said all SOTD orders will be shipped by the middle of this week.
By Occhionero
Arrived today, happy about it - but sadly no color variant and no Zombie Extermination Disc! :-(
By siforster
Beery variant for me - I'm never usually lucky with this sort of thing so am bouncing all the way to the Gin Cupboard about this one!
By DISCOSUCKS...
Royal Mail card today for my SOTD delivery = £12 customs charge.

So...that's it for me guys. Au revoir.

$25 for the record plus $25 shipping, plus $20 custom charge.

$70 for a single lp!

Something's obviously changed with Mondo shipping system, as I've never had Custom charge before.

I'm out.