Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By nick1972
Any guesses to what this is gonna be ?

Image on Justin's Instagram account
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hey @Nick -- where's the image? I can't find one/any reference to this release!
By monsterworship
I assume it is Sean of the Dead soundtrAck based on an Instagram photo by the artist Jock.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Aha...no, they've announced SOTD -- Mond-000 is still as yet a mystery :P
By monsterworship
the mystery is where to get the money to buy it all.
By lazyben
Seeing as you're all too lazy...

By ghostfires

If you take a look at that Shaun Of The Dead cover from Mondo - it certainly does not look like what you can see on Mond-000. Maybe I'm wrong though...?
By lazyben
It's definitely not Shaun of the Dead, in the blog post about it they refer to one more surprise.
By lazyben
I'm wondering if the cat # has some significance (damned if I know what that would be though).
By dumaisaudio
It's gotta be some holy grail release like House of the Devil is for DW, something they've been working on from the beginning and are just now getting out.
By DISCOSUCKS...
I don't know why exactly, but my guess is an animated film.......
By liftman2013
It looks like the studio Ghibli vinyl from that angle

Still may not be a vinyl

Though the numbering if it was a graphic novel or something may get confused with vinyl
By toosoonjunior
So, it's $100 for just one test pressing? And you won't know what you have until you play it?

Am I understanding that correctly?
By toosoonjunior
Yeesh. That's an easy pass on my part.
By lazyben
Well, I think mondo have finally come up with a method for taking flippers out of the equation...
By ghostfires
Oh wait...It isn't a collection? You really are paying $100 for a single record?!?

And Spencer couldn't talk them out of that gigantic mistake???
By antimax
$100 for this? Kinda gross...
By liftman2013
It begs the Question - why are test pressings so flipping desirable anyway?? No grand design cover, no labels, no track listing, just a white cover of an album you can buy gloriously elsewhere anyway...

Dont see the appeal...
By texasvinyl
I think the cover art looks awesome. I'm totally in for one if they save some for Sunday attendees. It is a fun idea though I agree the price is steep. Really hoping they shelve some stock to put out for day 2. Sounds like some of the TPs will be for future releases, but it would also be cool to get one for one of the really badass releases like The Beyond.