Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By toosoonjunior
MondoCon update: interestingly enough, those mystery Mondo test pressings appear to be selling quite well. I've noticed quite a few people walking around with them. I am not one of them. :)
By texasvinyl
Hope you're having a good time. Think there will be some stock left of the various mondo titles by the time I get there tomorrow morning? Saw a pic of the mondo booth line on twitter and it looked totally nuts.
By toosoonjunior
Yeah, the Mondo line was 2 hours long. Most were there buying prints, with records here and there. I don't think you'll have problem getting your hands on the records. I did see a few people each walking away with a handful of those Mondo TPs...i assume they're looking to flip.
By toosoonjunior
DW/WW/OWS tables you can walk right up to.
By antimax
Yup. Some people are trying to sell em on ebay already for $300. Amazing, what a phenomenon Mondo has become.
By Hoodini

All Hell Broke loose !
The seals are begining to be broken :)
By BasementHorror
It's funny to watch these test pressings go on eBay. Some are struggling to get their money back (if you have MOND-005, don't advertise it, I guess), while others are fetching $200 and up...

I just bid way too much for MOND-030 and wasn't even close (I guess some other people dug around and found out what it was as well).

Speaking of...its also fun that, as a result of the MOND-000 madness, some future (awesome) titles are leaking...

By monsterworship
These didn't sell out until after 3 pm on Sunday, so a lot of people passed. So flippers had multiple opportunities to buy as many as they wanted.
By noeldaddy
I got 040. Assume it's new cause I can't find any info anywhere. I'll spin it this weekend-- doubt I'll be able to figure out what it is though!
By The Cult Leader
Why is that looper in a Grey bag with blue burn?
By toosoonjunior
Pretty sure that's just the lighting.
By Hatter313
wait, which one was the $240, i got the $85 and it look gorgeous, was that the tray cased? i can't wait for those, they look great.
By texasvinyl
inquiring minds want to know... what's MOND-040??
By DISCOSUCKS...
Where did you hear that, sir??

Incredibly excitin' news if true!!
By static14
@dweebofthedead if that's true it's awesome news! :)
By deafmetal
Let us now worship at the Cronenberg/Shore throne.
By lazyben
Dammit mondo.

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in
By DISCOSUCKS...
@lazyben first hears the news about Mondo 040......

By lazyben
I'm waiting for the ephemerol to kick in, they I will be calm
By RunOff
There is a test pressing (pressings?) out there of this release. No gaurantee it goes further than that, but let's hope so.
By yanquiuxo
I was just given a test press as a gift from one of my friends, but I honestly have no idea what the album is. It's a 2x LP which narrows down a lot of what's already been released, and Ive come to the conclusion it hasn't been released yet. Most of it sounds like a 70s-infused funk/jazz/fusion album with some symphonic tracks in between. Anyone have any advice on how to find out what it actually is?
By yanquiuxo
[quote=48833]Shazam it[/quote]

I tried throughout multiple songs (never used shazam before this) and it just tells me it can't find anything on it...