Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By thedeepness
Very cool. We Buy Your Kids do some cool stuff IMHO
By dumaisaudio
Awesome! This is definitely one I want to get, regardless of the color.
By NathanLurker
Looking absoltuly great. don't know the music from the movie, haven't even seen the movie, but that package design : superb.
By antimax
So excited! One of my favorite Fulci films. This excited me way more than that blood-filled F13 madness happening right now actually, haha
By Spun out of control
Lovely graphics... a case where the presentation is better than what's actually being promoted, perhaps?

That said.. from a quick look on youtube, both music and movie appear commendably bonkers...

By tonyandrewgiles
Cannot wait for this…

Fuck Jason!
By antimax

Wow, the screen print is so cool too! Id love to get one... To bad it's nearly impossible to get Mondo's prints. I'm gonna make a rough guess that %76 of the people who will buy this print have never seen the film, too. :/
By thedeepness
Just listened to a bunch of this and it is GREAT. So many good records this year.
By deathwaltz
WBYK for the win.

Great score , The film always bummed me out as it was Fulci at the end in ill health with little money, but Fabio's score is dazzling.
By hncreature
Seeing how many of the amber JP was left from showing and how fast they went it may be the same boat here...selling on the site what is left from the showing could see this going VERY fast...bummer

I just want the oppurtunity to get this and other releases without the bullshit of hoping to get "what is left" or being tied to the phone or computer hoping to even get one regardless of color or gimmick - I like the sub idea...sure pay upfront and sometimes pricey but I know I'm getting it hassle / stress free
By lazyben
gah...this is in the 50% of mondo releases that I actually want (and I want this a lot)...but the whole show/flipper fuckfest/leftovers online thing is typical mondo shenanigans.

Why they can't conduct business like rational adults is beyond me...
By antimax
Mondo's vinyl doesn't tend to sell out super fast, except for their huge releases like Jurassic Park. Check out their site, you can still order many of their releases. I wouldn't stress about getting this one, especially seeing as it is a pretty obscure film - more along the lines of Blue Sunshine in terms or Mondo's releases.

That PRINT on the other hand… :/

Spencer - I know what you mean, CITB is an odd and sort of awkward one, but I love it; there's no other film like it. It's like the 8 1/2 of B-horror films...
By lazyben
That's what I'm hoping Max but you never can tell what will go crazy or what they might decide to release less of.
By dumaisaudio
Yeah, it's well known releases like Jurassic Park and Halloween (and as we've seen today, Friday The 13th) that bring people who wouldn't normally be interested. I would be shocked if this sold out fast. Truly a case of I'd be happy with either version, just want to get a copy, and I don't see that being a problem.
By dahousen
@milliondollars yes, Frizzi score is one of his greatest, and we're talking about Fabio Frizzi
awesome artwork by WBYK
By Ptflea2
I need to go back and watch the movie again, specifically for the score, because I don't remember much about the music. As for the movie itself, I have the Grindhouse DVD release and am a big Fulci fan, but wasn't that impressed upon my initial viewing. Splicing in scenes from his other movies was distracting and some of the camerawork/batshit crazy close ups gave me a headache. :)

I've got nothing going on tonight, so after the kid and wife go to bed, I'll break out a spicy adult beverage and give this another shot.
By DISCOSUCKS...
The soundtrack is a stonker, and this is the first WBYG design that I really love. It's a no brainer for me!
By prettybleak
Snagged the only copy available at Pallbearer Press. Not concerned with all of this F13 nonsense (not into the music), but this is a must have.
By dumaisaudio
Two copies are already up on eBay, hopefully Mondo will put them on sale this week sometime.
By Voodoo_Jim
What everyone forgets is that the Halloween OST was available from them for months on the site - I've only seen the JP and the Batman go as fast as the prints. This is one of those sleepers. If the Omen is still available a couple months after the drop, this *should* be findable at list price.
By dumaisaudio
Yeah, and the only reason Halloween was available for so long is because I'm sure they pressed thousands of them, more than other titles. I'm sure it will be available, I'm just anxious as I really want this one.