Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chuck
Done and done! As @disco said, it's actually a smidge cheaper than buying it in store. Sorry record store.

I haven't seen the film or heard this, but hey it's mr Frizzi, it's gonna be a good'n.

@lazyben "fugly"? Could you please enlighten?
By teenagegrubworm
Blind buy for me but its Frizzi so I'm not worried.

Love the packaging and think the black version is tops also
By DISCOSUCKS...
I have to agree. "Brain" coloured? Maybe if that brain is made from Hubba Bubba....

Out of curiosity @LB, what's the Mondo variant that you "aggressively persued"?
By chuck
Thanks @toos but I wanted to hear Lazy say it.... The filthy bitch :)
By lazyben
Blue Sunshine, which is the one I got you a copy of too...so I actually bought three. I know yours was a variant and my playing copy is black but I never opened the other one. Great movie but it turns out I don't really enjoy the score on its own away from the movie that much. And of course there was a different screening variant which was the best looking anyway.

I really try not to buy more than one version of anything, can't say I'm 100% in compliance but I do try. I'd rather buy more music than more colours/sleeves/posters etc. I'd be very happy if this variant business went away altogether,.
By lazyben
@Chuck you will find this website very enlightening:

Urban Dictionary
By chuck
Thanks @lazyB! But I knew what you meant.... I just wanted to read you say "fucking ugly"... Anyway the moment is lost. I'll get me coat!
By layneharvey
@liftman - ha ha! i really like the artwork on this one, and i for one like the variant, so if anyone on here gets one, and i don't, and wanna do a straight swap, i am totally game. :)
By lazyben
I can't do it chuck, every time I type the f word on this forum the word hipsters appears magically next to it. I can't help it!
By chuck
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaa fair play mate. Maybe another time. ;)
By baphomet
Purchased, hope I do not get stung on import duty to the UK? Can not remember this happening for Gravity.
Also, does anyone know how limited Cat in the Brain is?
By ninjaqutie
Good thing this didn't sell out. I forgot all about it this morning and just snagged it. Whew! Both versions look sweet to me. :D Never heard this one before, so I am buying this on blind faith.
By ninjaqutie
I totally get the variant. It kinda looks like a brain! It doesn't match the jacket, but it totally goes with the theme. I am with Layne on this I kinda like it. :D
By dahousen
I second that!
By nick1972
@baphomet

you shouldn't get stung for import charges - every Mondo release I've bought direct from them, they put that the value of the vinyl is only $10 and thus import charges do not apply :0)
By antimax
Ordered. Like I said, I love this film, with all it's weirdness/awkwardness. Unfortunately they didn't put any of the prints up online this morning, did anyone here get one at the show they'd like to part with or get an extra copy by chance? I'd really love one of those. Lemme know please! :)
By jdubtxn
I think the variant works. Really digging the cover and the gatefold. I am down for a trade with those that don't like the color.
By Hoodini
Jumped aboard ; dident wanted to miss that one !
By thenuthouse
Super-excited to have gotten off work and discovered copies still available. it seems that the releases I've really wanted -- Halloween and this -- have been readily available for ages.

That said: 3-4 weeks for shipping?
By DrRhythm
I quite fancy this one - anyone know what Mondo are charging for shipping to the UK?
By chuck
$25 shipping. $50 in total. Works out at £31 thereabouts.