Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By thedeepness
The soundtrack premiered at We Buy Your Kids' exhibition, Harsh Majical, at the Mondo Gallery last week and will be released online tomorrow, September 3rd.

Looks like tomorrow at a random time. I have a feeling this will not be an instant sellout, but you never know.
By The Cult Leader
Goes on sale tomorrow at a random time.
Like the Jurassic Park vinyl I think this one looks better in black, so im not sweating the variant

By lazyben
Cool, I don't care about the variant I just want a copy and preferably a shipping time that can't be measured in tree rings.
By blue15
Now that's funny!
By dumaisaudio
Glad they got this one up quick. Considering only two hit eBay since the event (and no variants), I'm guessing they have a bunch available. The variant looks cool, but I'd be fine with black as well. Mondo does seem to be better with shipping times lately. Unless they specify a delay, orders seem to be shipping within a week or so of the order being made.
By layneharvey
i don't think this will sell out fast, but if it happens to, i hope i get one. where i sit at work, i have no cell phone signal at all, so i don't get twitter notifications (the room i work in, we call it the pit). i guess i will be checking it out between 11:30 and 12, the normal "random time" that mondo drops everything.
By layneharvey
it is on sale now. just got my copy.
By ghostfires
I honestly just closed out the browser after seeing it go for sale on their site. I thought I would jump on it...but nah. $25 plus their over the top shipping price for a soundtrack I've never heard of, and definitely never heard...for a movie almost everyone seems to be saying was absolutely awful.

Maybe I'd grab one down the road if there is an excess amount on Discogs or they should up at record shops. I just don't care enough about Mondo's albums to jump on them immediately.
By dumaisaudio
The site is loading properly, so I'm guessing they aren't being mobbed my people for this one.
By dahousen
Me too!! I'm sooooo happy!!!
By Darren LD1984
Got my copy too. Psyched for this, great soundtrack.

Picked up Blue Sunshine while I was at it, I've been meaning to pick that up for a while now
By dahousen
It's 60€ to Europe if you include a 20$ LP. 30€ each, still expensive but not a crazy price
By dahousen
Blue Sunshine sounds incredible and the Jay Shaw artwork which comes printed in an amazing gatefold... grrrr thats a top issue
By toosoonjunior
I'm considering holding off on this one. It seems like one that will be available for a while and I will likely just pick it up through SSD or local shop to save on shipping. There are too many other things I have my eye on that I'd rather get at the moment. We'll see though. :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
Got it.

Works out to £30 with shipping to the UK - which is (in my experience) a smidge under what you pay for Mondo titles that wash up in stores here.

It's a great score! And I love the art/design on this one - is it just a trick of the light, or does the gatefold have a rounded-off spine (rather than squared-off...?)

By repulsion
Oh nice, I ordered it, even if the shipping is expensive as usual, but I like the cover artwork (usually I am not a big fan WBYK) and kind of liked the film when I watched it years ago (guess I am the only one here...). Black vinyl would be fine, fits the cover well.
By lazyben
Ordered, looking forward to getting my paws on this and hoping I don't get a variant as it's pretty fugly and doesn't match the labels at all.
By Hatter313
did it, cause i love frizzi and think his stuff works independently of the film, of course, this being the one time i don't like the variant, i'll probably actually wind up with it. haha.

How is blue sunshine? i got about 20 minutes into the movie and liked it a lot, but i got distracted and never went back to finish it.
By liftman2013
@layneharvey forever on the ball
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hahaha....tickles me no end: after all the foolishness around F13 last week, a queue forming here of peeps who're hoping they don't get the variant of this!
By lazyben
I still want that damn blood-filled F13 even though we haven't seen it. Would have been just for the collection and would never have played it though.

I have more Mondo black versions than variants. Only once did I order more than one to try to ensure a variant and I have regretted it ever since (I don't even know if it worked as I never opened the second copy).

And this may be the ugliest variant they've done. Usually the design is good even if I don't want the music. Everything about this looks great except the vinyl variant.
By reelybored
picked up one of these myself, love me some fabio. i too would much rather get a black, the variant is meh
By Darren LD1984
Blue Sunshine is a crazy film. Really enjoyed it. Some wig related comedy gold in there. Score is minimal synth stuff. I think there's a weird disco track too. I liked it a lot.
By dahousen
The movie is great, weird as ponys in hell but I ejoyed it a lot. Soundtrack is more than great
By jgibbs4053
ordered my copy. kinda surprised DW didnt get this release with all the other Fulci scores they have release.