Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
It just wouldn't be a proper drop without some drama.
By Volzom Zofbie
Shit! I'm never gone get a Gravity, except maybe for those insane flipper prices. Why the hell do they suddenly put it up for sale 24 hours earlier than announced in the email I got?

Grrrrrrr..
By Whip Wilson
Because it was an accident, you silly goose. Why do you think? Orders are being refunded as we speak. Good times, everybody!

PS - It's more like 14 hours. Just so you don't miss it "again."
By The Cult Leader
Order was just canceled and refunded
By Whip Wilson
MONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
By ninjaqutie
How do you all see quantities? When I go, it just says, putting it in cart doesn't garuntee purchase.
By ninjaqutie
More like mon-doh!
By skate
Try and add something like 9999 copies of a release to your cart and it'll tell you how many they have in stock.
By hncreature
ATTENTION!!!

Again...if you haven't been to MONDO since the switch to the new layout you will need to re-register
By The Cult Leader
Back up for sale along with 2001

Was lucky to be sitting on my computer when it dropped.
By Volzom Zofbie
Damn!

Inventory Issues

Some of the items in your cart became unavailable during your checkout process.
By The Cult Leader
Yep it sold out just as fast as I expected
By nick_rising
How did it sell out in less than a minute 0_0
By nick_rising
It says there are 16 left wtf
By albatard
Is that a joke? Ordered in the minute after the twitter announcement, was already sold out????
By dumaisaudio
Damn that went fast. Didn't get this, but got a copy of 2001, don't really care what variant I get with that one. I'm ok with it though, as I probably would have only listened to it once anyway.

For those who didn't get it, you can order this from a lot of places online for the retail price of $39.99. InSound has it I believe, as well as SoundStageDirect.
By texasvinyl
Got one, will most likely sell the current variant version I have when I get the space foil one in the mail.

Fingers crossed for a variant of 2001... Bought two more copies today.
By VinyLOST
Again, Gravity sold out just like The Omen, this is screwed up!!!!
By chandler75
I tried for Gravity as well, but... gone. I have the other two variants, though, so I'll probably live. I'm actually surprised that I like the score as much as I do. It's very dynamic and is a good way to test your speakers :)
By Volzom Zofbie
This is a sad circus. Some of us OST nerds on here didn't get a chance to get one and some a** hole on ebay is already flipping 10 for $199.95 a piece.
By RunOff
^^^ That is messed up. I am not against selling off records to buy more, but damn.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
if someone got a copy to sell or trade please let me know.got card issue from the begginning
By VinyLOST
glad i went to MondoCon, i have my 2001 color variant, and my Gravity earth with cloud cover variant (only not in a foil bag, big whoop). & i have mine here in hand, so screw you flippers, Mondo needs to do like DW with sales as i thought they may, since they joined forces, but guess not. at least at DW, you know what your buying, how many left,great description, option to preview the album before purchasing and everything else, so DW im sticking with your site. Hail to Spencer!!! i dont need either of these anyway, what the hell am i going to do with a foil bag? mine is still in the original shrink wrap, and very well took care of, so im out of this sale, good luck to the rest of you guys though!!!!
By lazyben
So the new website hasn't changed anything, mondo at this point in time are still as absolutely incompetent as before.