Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires

Honestly it probably solves nothing since Mondo decided to never actually join up with this forum, they obviously don't give a flying fuck about what people on this forum say. And they don't have to...definitely their choice to remain off the board. I just remember Spencer saying that they had agreed to join in, and then of course never actually showed. Typical of how they handle their business honestly, but I think everyone is unleashing Mondo distaste in hopes that Spencer will listen, and turn them around to something we can all trust and respect. I know I can't be the only one hoping that is what happens...
By lazyben
@ghostfires amen brother
By ironjaiden
I'm not going to weigh in on the pricing debate (not my department) but I can assure you folks there's no conspiracy behind the process write-up. I wrote that months ago. Just really wanted to talk about how everything came together on this one.
By texasvinyl
If we're talking conspiracy, how about putting up a big sign that says "Free Drugs" and then not having any free drugs? I mean, come on, what good is a mondocon ticket if there are no free drugs at the free drugs booth? also, dainty 6 ounce beers. #boycottdaintybeers
By Ptflea2
What’s sad is I got all the free “Movie Channels” (HBO, Showtime, etc.) when I switched cable companies about six months ago and probably watched “Looper” 4 or 5 times in that span (as it was always on) and I don’t remember a thing about the music.

That’s why I’ll pass, and not because of the $$$.
By ironjaiden
Mike Mitchell did all my drugs before the convention opened.

By zuko
Welcome aboard Jay, loving your work man :)
By texasvinyl
I might have to after Alex Pardee mentally ruined Mike's drawings with Dick Tits

By monsterworship
Love the packaging, not a complaint about the price.
But one thing I dislike is the burlap cover is a little too tight. It's difficult to get the record back in the sleeve, and I'm afraid it will damage the sleeve taking it in and out.
By nick1972
UK buyers (if there is any out there)

have you received you Looper vinyl yet?

mine appears to be stuck in customs clearance in Belgium!

By guyremix
yes, I got mine yesterday (UK)
By nick1972
@guyremix - did yours go to Belgium on it's way ? (could you check your tracking details please)

thanks
By Occhionero
Jetzt, wo ich Dein Video sehe, hätte ich sie gerne!
By hncreature
Anybody with issues on Disc 1 Track 1? I'm getting skipping and the TT arm is trembling - I looked at it in the light and I can see a warping in the vinyl...but in the vinyl not a warped disc - Still waiting on a 2001 replacement...not going so well...but hopefully soon