Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
Bansel which of those shows are you doing? Wouldn't mind ghoul, but no idea what I'm doing otherwise.
By bansel
@monsterworship if I go to a show it will prob be the Skeletonwitch , ghoul, black anvil show. It's outdoors which seems pretty cool.

But I don't know. I'll guess I see what options arise and what other people are doing.

You should hit me up when you get to con. My email is bansel at gmail.
By manuorru
Hey lucky guys, if you are able to buy 1 more copy of Mondo and DW releases for shipping 'em to Italy, I'll be not offended! ;-)
By VinyLOST
Manu, I will take care of you!

Everyone please email me, I will give out my cell phone number so we can all meet up for possibly a vinyl buddy photo perhaps????!!

Please everyone going email me with your contact email, like email or I'd rather have cell numbers so we can all meet up at MondoCon.

I'm down for a show, I'll be in Austin 3 nights, with money to spend, and meeting fellow vinyl buddies/friends and time to chill out for some good beer, and some show/s after the Con. Everyone going please email me, please!!!! Contact info below. I have to meet you guys, this is the 1st MondoCon, and a great chance for us vinyl buddies to finally meet!!

Hey guys,Waxwork will be there, maybe some " blood filled" F13th perhaps????

There will be gems at this Event for sure!!!

Again, everyone going please email me at brynhrrs@gmail.com

I don't want to miss meeting the people going.

Cheers, and see everyone at MondoCon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manu,email me please.

By bansel
Sent you my info @vinylLost. Totally down for meeting up with other forum members for beers!
By VinyLOST
@Spencer, I'm asking a huge favor, would you join me & the other DW fans for a small little meet & greet after the Con Sat or Sun?? Please??
I think it would be great to meet the man who gets pretty much all of my money, as well as helps me out so many favors.

I'll be at Ghoul @ "the Mohawk" after MondoCon Sat, anyone care to join???
By VinyLOST
I also would like to let everyone attending MondCon without a ticket to TCM w/ Anton & Umberto performing the live score that was SOLD OUT,

NOW TICKETS ARE UP FOR GRABS ON EVENTBRITE!!
By bansel
Hey @vinylLOST, I'm in for the Ghoul show. We'll touch base
By monsterworship
Anyone going to ghost in the shell on Saturday night?
By blakeheartsmusic
I'll be at MondoCon, but wasn't aware of the separate eventbrite ticket until it was too late. If anybody has an extra ticket or knows somebody that can't make it, please let me know, so I can purchase theirs. The thought of a mondo con flipper taking a spot at the live score to re-sell terrifies me. I'm from Austin and remember waiting for the Tales from The Crypt mondo vinyl in front of 2 dudes that both were there to get 1 of everything available to put on ebay... no shame

By deafmetal
I agree with blakeheartsmusic, seeing the flipped TCM vinyls on ebay after the convention is going to be frustrating, and sadly, probably tempting as well since I can't make it to either festival.
By toosoonjunior
So, just to get this straight. The TCM record is ONLY going to be available to those who have tickets to the TCM screening? Or will it be available to all MondoCon attendees as well?
By texasvinyl
I think just the TCM screening but not sure about that. I just hope everyone saves a little stock for the Sunday-only crowd! Would be a bummer to show up and find everything flew out of the booths on Saturday. Really looking forward to this!!
By texasvinyl
Was catching up on twitter activity and saw this from a week ago:

"We have Death Waltz Originals 002 in our hands and well debuting the artist & vinyl @MondoConAustin"

My wallet is going to take a beating!! Looper, 2001, Iron Giant, Shaun of the Dead and whatever MOND-000 is, WolfCop, DWO 002, and who knows what else! Super stoked.
By deathwaltz
Hey folks
we are safely in Austin , If anyone is here tonight we'll be at End Of An Ear records from 6 with free beer and Umberto & Anton will be spinning tunes.
By texasvinyl
End of an Ear is my favorite store down there.
By monsterworship
Anyone have a definitive list of all records that are being released at MondoCon either known/hinted:
By texasvinyl
Death Waltz:

DWO 001 - TX Chainsaw re-score
DWO 002 - surprise

Mondo:

Looper
Iron Giant
Shaun of the Dead
2001: Alex North's score
MOND-000 - last three years' of test pressings (~200), randomly assorted, housed in a gatefold jacket designed by Tyler Stout

One Way Static:

Wolfcop

Waxwork:

"All of their releases and some exclusives" (??)

By toosoonjunior
Yikes, seeing it all listed out like that hurts a bit.

There will also be limited cassette version of Surf Nazis Must Die.
By blakeheartsmusic
How late will you be at End of An Ear? I may try to stop by after a screening.
By VinyLOST
Did none of you guys sign up for the last minute tickets for TCM w live score? I got an email a couple days ago and thanks to Sophie from Mondo, she hooked me up with a TCM ticket link. It specifically says on the ticket "you must finish the the entire film in order to receive your free copy of the vinyl"

There is a link to contact Mondo if you have questions, I suggest if you want a TCM ticket as well, hit that quick message box about a ticket to TCM and you may get lucky, I did within 1 day, this event is going to be fucking AMAZING!!!!!
By texasvinyl
TCM screening is going to be awesome! Curious, is anyone bringing any art prints or vinyl jackets to get them signed?
By The Dentist
Honestly, not much of the Mondo stuff has me blown away, but holy crap that House By The Cemetery Colorway is gorgeous. I'll take one of those if anyone wants to snag me one!
By chandler75
The Dentist: House By The Cemetery is Death Waltz.
By The Dentist
Rasmus: I mean that it's at the DW booth at Mondocon. DW posted a pic of it on Twitter!