Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By BasementHorror
Managed to snag both...my cell phone fingers were going wild!

Checkout was slow as molasses...was sure my amber copy was getting pulled from my cart...but alas, success!
By Bub
I think they usually drop these sales between 11:30 am & 12 pm EST for the most part. Just remember that for the next one.
By monsterworship
was workin and slept on this, so Amber sold out so I just ordered one of the other one. Not really that bummed though.
By renpen21
Managed to get one of each, eBay scummers already doing there best to pull pants down !
By ninjaqutie
Yeah, that amber sold out QUICK, my guess is there wasn't many left after the ebayers snatched and grabbed after the screening. I was going for the regular anyways, but popped in to look at the other and was surprised to see the other sold out so soon. Wow... not used to seeing the mondo feeding frenzy anymore!
By chandler75
Apparently it sold out in 6 minutes...
By pabloeterovic
it sould out quicker than the poster, which is very weird
By icyjones
Got an order in for a regular version. Used to listen to this as a kid. Loved the movie so much. Saw it like 9 times in the theatre.
By dumaisaudio
Holy crap, those amber prices on eBay are as high as the original Maniac variant! Glad I snagged one from Mondo direct. I passed on the other one, as the variant looks cool in some pics, a bit messy in others, and I need to cut down on getting multiples of releases.
By fluppeco
OMG who justifies paying that??? don't support that kind of behavior :-(
By hncreature
1000 copies(???...I'm with Rasmus I don't think that can be right) - how many Austinites showed up to the listening party = Really...did THAT many people show up to a listening party?

Either is good...this one was all about the music for me...really like this score!

I'm also noticing that the info is getting out to a lot of people through many different avenues so more people now know than ever - Get ready folks the poster flippers are starting to jump on board and Lps may be going that route next...the fuckers
By invadauk

Hi guys - very slim chance i know - but if anyone wants to trade 'Version B' - i'd offer up some decent trade items (multiple) - far cry 3 pink 2x lp / solaris / invada related stuff.. make it worth someones while..

ive got to be the worst (unluckiest) at grabbing stuff when it comes up for sale on line for short spells of time..

i wanted a poster as well - but i know thats gonna be near impossible...

By dumaisaudio
That was fast, I already got a shipping confirmation email for my Jurassic Park Version B vinyl. I think that's a record!
By tim28212
got my shipping notice also
By Peek-a-boo
Everytime I see this thread I forget that it's not something to do with Alan Partridge.
By horseloverphat
[quote=22567]Everytime I see this thread I forget that it’s not something to do with Alan Partridge. [/quote]

I didn't even bother getting this JP release...the packaging is great etc, but it's just not for me...a pass.
By dumaisaudio
Considering some have been BID up to nearly $200, I'd say it will sell. At least the main version is still on sale for people to get at a good price.
By philball1974
Funny thing is I wasn't sure i was going to bother with this, but like some compulsive vinyl addict I got it, never occurred to me to go for the Amber vinyl as i love the art work on version B.
By ninjaqutie
[quote=22580]Funny thing is I wasn’t sure i was going to bother with this, but like some compulsive vinyl addict I got it, never occurred to me to go for the Amber vinyl as i love the art work on version B. [/quote]

Yeah, I got the same one as you because the cover was WAAAAY better, in my opinion. I liked the amber vinyl better because it follows the storyline better, but... the cover was l-a-m-e. :/
By philball1974
Never bought from Mondo before but apparently I have to wait 4-6 weeks for shipping!! add another 2 weeks for International shipping (which cost me $35 for 2 records)!

Is this standard Mondo dispatch times?
By NathanLurker
it's normal-ish. I waited something like 5 weeks to receive my Blue Sunshin/omen. I think they start shipping fast, but they take a long time to process all orders. they must ship stuff in batches, and maybe by destination.
By cookythecook
it can be anything. sometimes it takes 4-6 weeks, sometimes its quick. with mondo prints sometimes it can take even longer. I picked up the amber lp and has actually already shipped.
By Bub
Version B is now sold out. So they sold a total of 6000 records in 5-6 days? That's insane.