Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By fluppeco
I'm hunting the Amber version. Anytime now!
By Bub
I'm in for an amber as well. What's everyone else going for?
By dumaisaudio
Amber first, then the regular.
By fluppeco
finally I can order The Visitor, saving some $$$ on combined shipping
By jgibbs4053
Amber here as well...i order the Visitor like 2+ weeks ago and it still hasnt shipped. i wonder if they will combine the shipping w it?
By philball1974
@fluppeco thats my worry!! If i do go for Jurassic i know ill get sucked into other Mondo stuff just to save on P&P to the UK.

And do i really want it or will i get it "just because"

Don't know about other people but I've got loads of stuff i bought that i haven't listened to yet! in fact that might make a good thread!
By fluppeco
well I knew the visitor wouldn't sell out fast so... ordering just one record is brutal on shipping to EU for sure.
By ninjaqutie
Regular version for me. :D Hate the cover of the other version. Wish we could mix and match!
By chandler75
I'm still confused about the various combinations, so I'll probably end up ordering two of something...
By chandler75
Is it expected that any of these will sell out fast? Which one should I go for?

Edit: Never mind - I think I finally got it :)

I like the cover for the amber version, so I'll probably go for that.
By NathanLurker
Version A, featuring artwork by JC Richard pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl, with randomly inserted “Dilophosaurus” colored vinyl, and Version B, featuring artwork by Dan McCarthy pressed on 180 Gram Amber Vinyl

so my guess is the amber color (version B) is more limited, since version A has two colourways given at random.
By pabloeterovic
ordered both versions
the page was working really slow
By Bub
Holy shit version B sold out?!?! That was THE fastest Mondo vinyl sell out so far.
By NathanLurker
Yes and the Mondo website is slow as hell.There's a massive ammount of Dinosaur hunters out there I guess.

I pass on this release. I'm interested in it a bit but I spent so much on records recently I can't afford this
By fluppeco
wow a 1000 gone in not even 10 minutes. crazy. glad I got one!
By jgibbs4053
had to go into a customers house and soon as i get back its already sold out
By pabloeterovic
other records that sold out this quick were drive and studio ghibli (some versions), and of course, creepshow (the only one I don't have)
By 4000days
Not the right thread, I know - but I got shut out of Amber, if anyone's willing to give one up for cost hit me up at galaxieluna AT yahoo I'm in the US, so a stateside buddy would be ideal.
By tim28212
had an amber in my cart but kicked out when I went to pay, ended up with a regular version. I hope a get black, I don't want the variant.
By chandler75
Yeah, that must be the fastest selling OST yet? (and a 1000 copies??!).

Oh well, I got the regular version and The Visitor while I was at it. $32 shipping to Denmark...
By scottydoo
Yeah got both , had the page open all day at work waiting for it very happy just hope the wait isnt too long for it to hit my door, wanted visitor aswell (been listening to it all last night and its amazing) but no benefit to ordering 3 together (still pay extra shipping) but have heard that it will hit retail in july so hopefully will be able to get it local from cargo
By pabloeterovic
they increased their shipping rates again! last time i ordered two LP they charged me 25
By thedeepness
@Rasmus The Visitor if sooo good. spun that again last night, I think it is my favorite Mondo release so far.

I got the amber version. Was about to leave my office for about an hour and figured I would check 1 more time, glad I did.
By tim28212
after the listening party I imagine they did not have all 1000 copies available today