Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Spun out of control
Ha, yes seems to be the way... was lucky enough to get the JP 'Diplo' from the variant gods as compensation for having had the amber in my cart but being unable to check out at the time. But everything I've ordered direct since - Gravity, Cat in the Brain, Shaun of the Dead, 2001 - has been standard black. Wonder how long you have to sit on the subs bench before you're back in the game? ;)

Been starting to think if I really want a specific edition maybe less hassle to go straight to eBay or Discogs than pay the $50+ with shipping to the UK and still miss out. And again there's this forum...
By EdKings
Got a shipping notice as well! 2 version A's are making the big trip to the NL! Wow, it's been 6months allready! First one I got was a Dil variant, but it sounded verry bad. Hope this new one sounds better!
By mattbsx
Got version A in mail today and was "Dilophosaurus" vinyl... in Fort Worth, TX
By EdKings
And how does it sound?
By EdKings
Both mine and my mate's were delivered today. Both were the Dil-Variant! Wich is nice cause we don't have to fight about it :) Though not the quietest record, it does sound much better then my first one! It's been 6months, but thanks Mondo! Such a great release!
By siforster
It's a Christmas Miracle!
This, and a Kärcher window vac I apparently ordered off the internet whilst drunk a mere 2 days ago, has just arrived!
By repulsion
Still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...damned. this order is soooooo... damned!!
By repulsion
Finally!!! Jeez...
By filmsonwax
Just had to email Mondo, finally got around to listening to my amber variant and it turns out the final three tracks are in the wrong order - anyone else experienced this?
By tim28212
yes, I mentioned it in a post when it was first released. No one really commented on it. I just noticed the last two were reversed, "T-Rex & Finale" and "End Credit". On my copy "End Credits" comes before "T-Rex".