Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
Chad! I'd kiss you, but I don't want to make things awkward between us.

Fuckit, have one anyway! x
By thewaystation
I'd definitely contribute towards monthly fees.
Thanks to everyone rallying here and especially those that, unlike me, have the technical know-how to make it happen.
By Mateo Sanboval
Chad is so cool that I post nice things about him on FB under alias accounts so he won't know it's me.
By chiefbrody
Thanks @monster. Numbers are down, but I think Spin is a special place for those that still come here. I miss the earlier days after I joined when there were loads of members and the labels regularly contributed, but it's still schooling me on a regular basis, and having a small band of regulars is cool too. I follow many of you on twitter, but I much prefer being here than on FB.

Count me in for a contribution to costs.
By Bezulsqy
Wanted to say thanks to @Spencer for paying all this time!
And thanks to @Monster for keeping this alive.
By chiefbrody
Good call @bez. It may have been through forgetfulness more than anything that it's gone on as long, but big thanks to @spencer for the platform.
By Chuggers
I browse, and lurk, and learn far more than I post. But this is where a lot of my interests and personal tastes started to take shape....I didn't know half of this amazing stuff existed. I'm all in as well.
By Mateo Sanboval
Chuggers wrote:I browse, and lurk, and learn far more than I post. But this is where a lot of my interests and personal tastes started to take shape....I didn't know half of this amazing stuff existed. I'm all in as well.
God bless you, Brother Chuggers.
By Mateo Sanboval
ScoJo wrote:
deafmetal wrote:Image
By jgibbs4053
Thanks @Spencer for keeping it running this long. Luckily I use Facebook so get to still see interaction w the some of the label owners there.
By Mateo Sanboval
maxlevel wrote:If we upgrade can we have a ‘like’ button?
If we got a "like" button, I'd have to start being funny.
By bpwlogan
Thanks again Spencer for paying the bills for so long around this place and thanks to Chad for getting the jumper cables out on this joint on numerous occasions over the years.
By scottydoo
plenty of Lurking going on form me too , so happy to help (money or time) to keep it running
By milliondollars
crazy sad to hear! i am definitely neglecting this part of the forum.

thanks a lot @monsterworship for keeping all of this alive! it's a labour of love over here.
By reddye6
Holy poopers, I didn't see this forum until today. I'd contribute to keep this forum going, even if it means that I end up spending more damn money buying music because of you all.
By texasvinyl
Facebook / Instagram: DOWN since 7:45 AM
Spin forum: OPEN

"MondoWax" group might have 1200 members but it lacks our joie de vivre!!!

:-)