Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
I was fine until I got to the catalogue numbers
By Bub
deafmetal wrote:^Ah, good. Even the DW branding, text style, and placement is different between the 4 and 5 LP's. My other rando copies should fit in just fine....
Mine just arrived today. Everything matches up with the OBI strips on.

What I don't get though is the Death Waltz vs Death Waltz Recording Co. branding. Should be one or the other IMO.
By ScoJo
I'm getting the box, painting it hot pink, and keeping my Doris Day soundtracks in it.

(Seriously tho, saw the box in my brick n mortar today and it's very nicely done.)

Also seriously...I'm hoping I haven't fucked up. Sold my near-mint Celine Records OG Halloween this week to part fund purchase of a VG+ Varese. I have been itching to trade up for years and found this copy in France for €90. When I asked seller to expand upon his grading, he didn't respond until AFTER my payment went through, and then I received both good and possibly troubling news...'vinyl looks perfect, maybe even unplayed' (yay!!), 'sleeve has a folded top corner' (ulp!) 'and the sides are damaged in accordance with Discogs VG+ grading...' (Eek!!)

I'm just hoping this isn't as bad as it sounds, and by 'damaged' we're just talking a few minor creases/shelf wear, rather than what is currently revolving through my imagination... hoping it's a solid copy for the price I have paid. Will report back!
By tim28212
static14 wrote:
tim28212 wrote:I'm debating on using the box for all 5 originals and leaving the DW's out. :)

pics to come

You’ll have a lot of extra room in there. :)
I figured I would. I'm sure there will be different arrangement to see what I like best.

Just got word that it's been delivered. :)
By Hatter313
i'm going to put all the NOES in this box and all the halloween in the other box...how everything will fit will be a discussion for another day.

Also i kind of hope that when WW is done with their F13 releases they'll put out a box to put them in...maybe with the last one like companies used to do for TV seasons and stuff.
By inksb
Hatter313 wrote:i'm going to put all the NOES in this box and all the halloween in the other box...how everything will fit will be a discussion for another day.
Just split the seem at the bottom of the box and throw some duct tape on it to hold it together. Problem solved!
By Hatter313
inksb wrote:
Hatter313 wrote:i'm going to put all the NOES in this box and all the halloween in the other box...how everything will fit will be a discussion for another day.
Just split the seem at the bottom of the box and throw some duct tape on it to hold it together. Problem solved!
i was gonna use glitter glue to keep the aesthetic solid.
By static14
monsterworship wrote:fine, i'm just throwing the actual vinyls in the box and pinning the sleevy jacket thingies up on the wall. does this release come with downloadz?
Don’t pin them to the wall. You could really damage your wall that way. Try hot glue.
By Mateo Sanboval
Bub wrote:I'm just gonna place my H3 flexi & nothing else in box.
I was just going to use it to store my collection of vintage Fruit Roll-Ups, but I like your idea better.
By deafmetal
Mateo Sanboval wrote:I was just going to use it to store my collection of vintage Fruit Roll-Ups, but I like your idea better.
@Mateo - I hear if you ingest 30 year-old fruit roll-ups you can trip ballz.
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:I was just going to use it to store my collection of vintage Fruit Roll-Ups, but I like your idea better.
@Mateo - I hear if you ingest 30 year-old fruit roll-ups you can trip ballz.
Yeah I "heard" that too.