Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
FINALLY! One of the last carpenter scores to get a nice reissue is coming from mondo/death waltz, id post the link but my phone is being grumpy right now. Please be expanded!!!!!!
By inksb
Yes! Yes! YEEESSSSS!

Super excited about this. Looks like it's a double LP, two varients. "Clear Lightning Bolt" limited to 500 exclusive to San Diego Comic-Con and a red vinyl version that will be available on their website at a later date. This better not be super limited, it is going to make them a ton of money.
By Mateo Sanboval
Any good souls going to SDCC with a burning desire to help out a STBC VB? I'm your huckleberry. DM/PM/email. Chin chin!
By deafmetal
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Any good souls going to SDCC with a burning desire to help out a STBC VB? I'm your huckleberry. DM/PM/email. Chin chin!
Shamelessly piling on for this request.
By NathanLurker
leftovers will go on sale on the wenstore at some poi t anyway, and I expect there'll be another edition anyway. not stressed. will pick up whichever edition is easier to order
By inksb
Yeah the announcement article I read said 500 limited Comic Con and then another version will be available on Mondos webstore at a later date.
By inksb
This will be for sale on Mondo Wed at 12 (CT). $35 Red Splatter. Does not say anything about being limited to any quantity. I will be ordering mine immediately. I'm sure next week will be Rondo of Blood/Dracula X and I'll be broke again.
By Mateo Sanboval
Mrs Sanboval and I are seeing BTILC in the theater this weekend. Perfect timing.
By inksb
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Mrs Sanboval and I are seeing BTILC in the theater this weekend. Perfect timing.
That's exciting! I missed out on a local 35mm screening a few years ago put on by Fright Rags and our local independent theater.
deafmetal wrote:I was hoping to see them both on the same week so I could combine shipping... oh well.
I'm sure this was done very much on purpose. One thing that Mondo is very good at is making money on their shipping.
By Revolver_OcelScott
inksb wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Mrs Sanboval and I are seeing BTILC in the theater this weekend. Perfect timing.
That's exciting! I missed out on a local 35mm screening a few years ago put on by Fright Rags and our local independent theater.
deafmetal wrote:I was hoping to see them both on the same week so I could combine shipping... oh well.
I'm sure this was done very much on purpose. One thing that Mondo is very good at is making money on their shipping.
To be fair, at least in my experience it costs 3.17 to Media mail ship a record in the US. With the packaging, shipment, manpower, I don't think they're making money on shipping, at least for records.

Now if only Mondo would respond about the overcharged shipping costs when buying anything with the Halloween 4/5 box.
By inksb
It was more of a blanket statement about Mondo. They charge $2-$4 more for posters than most companies (or at least did in the past, I haven't ordered any in a year or two), their toys come with some crazy shipping charges because they guess due to taking pre-orders years/months in advance before production truly begins (I think I got hit with $25 for the 1/6 scale TMNT figure I bought). And the shipping charges when you combine stuff can be outrageous, like you said with halloween box.