Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
@Phatso, I think you'll be fine. I didn't see anything about limited number on the release. The only thing limited was the SDCC version. So you should be able to order on thursday or friday with no issues.
By Peek-a-boo
Really hope transmission Records gets this one. I keep getting hammered by Mondo. Jurassic Park came in at over £50 with all the postage & customs charges.
By Mateo Sanboval
Peek-a-boo wrote:Really hope transmission Records gets this one. I keep getting hammered by Mondo. Jurassic Park came in at over £50 with all the postage & customs charges.
Damn.
By Bezulsqy
I am passing on this at this moment. Also hope to get it through Transmission or at the end of the year with free shipping. As we saw last year a lot of (sold out) records will make a return in November/December.
By Phatso
I’m really spewing that this label got BTILC I haven’t bought any of their releases after Twin Peaks. That lost me completely. I’ll wait for reports on the discs playability and then think about it for 12 months.
By Mateo Sanboval
Phatso wrote:I’ll wait for reports on the discs playability and then think about it for 12 months.
That's quite the gestation period.