Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
If I read this post correctly we will see Halloween I to V starting June. I wonder if they will release a box set containing all of them together. Or after releasing them one at a time they should release an empty box. As I stated already earlier: I like a box. Any box. Well, there is one I like the moist. I mean most. Anyways.
Attachments
Halloween.jpg
Halloween.jpg (93.48 KiB) Viewed 7371 times
By Mateo Sanboval
Bez, ever the cunning linguist.

I wonder what DWRC has in store here? Hopefully it's at least the AH Halloween releases they teased a while back.
By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote:Still waiting for my box.
That's private.
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
Bezulsqy wrote:Still waiting for my box.
That's private.
Is there still such a thing...
By Mateo Sanboval
Why is the sky blue?

Why is water wet?

Why did Judas grab the Romans while Jesus slept?
By ScoJo
Bezulsqy wrote:Fucking Judas...
Not to mention, Bez, your impassioned plea of WHEN IS THE BOOOOOX??
image.png
image.png (227.69 KiB) Viewed 6659 times
By Bezulsqy
Yes, I didn't want to sound too eager... But how cool would a Halloween box be? With all these split-coloured discs.
By inksb
Bezulsqy wrote:Yes, I didn't want to sound too eager... But how cool would a Halloween box be? With all these split-coloured discs.
By Revolver_OcelScott
So it was my understanding from the initial tease posted above that they were releasing Halloween 1-5 working backwards. Someone on the /r/OSTVinyl Reddit is saying they talked to someone involved and they said they no longer had the rights to Halloween 1-3, anyone know the validity of this?
By Hatter313
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:So it was my understanding from the initial tease posted above that they were releasing Halloween 1-5 working backwards. Someone on the /r/OSTVinyl Reddit is saying they talked to someone involved and they said they no longer had the rights to Halloween 1-3, anyone know the validity of this?

Well, I imagine it’s a little complicated. Those releases were before the merge, so 2 and 3 were DW and 1 was mondo. Now I think the deluxe reissues did come after the merge, (somebody correct me here, it’s bleeding together, but I feel like even then I was ordering from Spencer’s site and still not mondo’s) So it’s possible that it was still within the license, but also they may have lapsed by now.
By Mateo Sanboval
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:So it was my understanding from the initial tease posted above that they were releasing Halloween 1-5 working backwards. Someone on the /r/OSTVinyl Reddit is saying they talked to someone involved and they said they no longer had the rights to Halloween 1-3, anyone know the validity of this?
First, what Hatter said. Second, it seems odd that they would have teased all five only to then realize they didn't have the rights to 1-3 anymore. Certainly not impossible, but odd.
By Revolver_OcelScott
I really hope it is the first 3 too. I have the reissue of 3, but I wasn't buying vinyl when 1 and 2 were released and I can't really afford the prices they are getting.
By Hatter313
If there’s further expansion I’ll probably pick up the other 3, although they are pretty complete. Now given I’m also a package design sucker I’m kidding myself that I won’t end up double dipping. Spencer did say a while ago that there was something special they wanted to do with the first one.