Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
Hatter313 wrote:all three variants in one box, and the only track on them is the commercial song, ending with a locked groove of Dan O'Herlihy clapping
Confirmed by DW-

31 tracks, each a version of the jingle:

1. 31 Days to Halloween...
2. 30 Days to Halloween...
3. 29 Days to Halloween...
etc etc

Boom-cha!! ;-)
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:all three variants in one box, and the only track on them is the commercial song, ending with a locked groove of Dan O'Herlihy clapping
I lol'd. Not ashamed.
By inksb
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:At this rate we'll get Halloween III before IV and V due to the delay.
What delay? I thought the only thing was the pre-order sold out and they put more up for sale but had to produce them so they are not shipping until September but that's only if you didn't get in on the first batch.
By inksb
inksb wrote:
Revolver_OcelScott wrote:At this rate we'll get Halloween III before IV and V due to the delay.
What delay? I thought the only thing was the initial amount sold out and they pre-order up for sale but had to produce them so they are not shipping until September but that's only if you didn't get in on the first batch.
By Voodoo_Jim
A quick note, all! The standard versions of the LPs are shipping now, but the slipcases are being held up in customs, according to my rep. I have several on order from Mondo, plus several from a distributor. Hopefully customs will release the slipcases in a few days to ship to distro points.
By Revolver_OcelScott
inksb wrote:
What delay? I thought the only thing was the pre-order sold out and they put more up for sale but had to produce them so they are not shipping until September but that's only if you didn't get in on the first batch.
Either Mondo or DW posted on Twitter that there was going to be a delay with the boxes. Said they were gonna ship last week and nothing on my end. It's no big deal to me, its just getting close to the end of August and for the next release
By inksb
Thanks, I just checked DW twitter and they said there was about a week delay due to the boxes so I'm guessing they'll start shipping next week.
By inksb
Just received a shipping notification. This and my 3LP Unsolved Mysteries shipping this week is going to make for a fun weekend.
By Revolver_OcelScott
inksb wrote:Just received a shipping notification. This and my 3LP Unsolved Mysteries shipping this week is going to make for a fun weekend.
Nice. Got my Unsolved Mysteries 3LP last night, amazed by the quality of the release.
By inksb
Mondo really sticking it to me with a 2 week delivery. I just don't understand how they run their business. If I ship you a record Media Mail, any where in the US, it's usually there with in 5 days. Mondo, what ever service they use takes 7-14 days, every damn time.
By Hatter313
still not even a shipping notification here, i was definitely in the first batch. ah well, as long as i can listen to them by the day itself i'm good :)
By jgibbs4053
Halloween 3 variants
Attachments
A5F7DB33-E680-4D13-9881-0CF556D37ABA.jpeg
A5F7DB33-E680-4D13-9881-0CF556D37ABA.jpeg (71.13 KiB) Viewed 4649 times
By 334578rpm
Box set delivered today. I'll try to post some pics later.
Great quality though. On par with the NOES box.
By Hatter313
334578rpm wrote:Box set delivered today. I'll try to post some pics later.
Glad to hear it!
By Revolver_OcelScott
334578rpm wrote:Box set delivered today. I'll try to post some pics later.
Literally ordered the minute they went up and still haven't gotten mine shipped yet. Glad people are getting theirs though
By NathanLurker
It should be soon man. I juste received a confirmation of shipping this morning. it's moving, it's still in the process of being shipped out to everyone.
By rkellner
My set showed up today. Looking really solid. Nice soft touch box set, very sturdy. Halloween IV is the only one that I have spun, but it sounds really huge. Deep soundstage. Digging it. Lets just hope that all 5 gatefolds fit into this box. I tried it with my existing H 1-5 records and it was about a perfect fit with II and III being thin non-gatefolds. Gonna have to fold up those obis since things likely won't end up fitting in here with protective jackets. bring on III !
By havershaw
hi all, I’m new here.

I was curious about the H3 vinyl because it only says on the site that the orange pumpkin mask is 180g, so I emailed them to ask and they said all three color variants are 180g. Green Witch Mask is US retail, Skeleton Mask is international retail variant, both of which they said can be repressed, but the orange one will not be.

I ordered my H4 and H5 and slipcase at 12.01 pm the day they went on sale, and I still haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation - they told me they hope to have them all shipped by the end of the week.
By deafmetal
@havershaw - Welcome to the forum. There is a new member introduction thread here.

Thank you for the info on the retail variants, always appreciated.
By havershaw
thanks for the new member intro link. I admit, it seemed weird to make my debut post just bursting in here w H3 info, but I figured it would help inform some folks’ purchases today.

Green variant is already sold out!
By Hatter313
was just coming here top say this, can't believe the green is the one that sold out the fastest haha. you'd figure with those being repress-able retail versions that the orange would go fastest with the collector crowd. I like my halloween orange so i'm pleased as punch.