Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
According to the latest Mondo blog, DWRC is dropping The Void by Jeremy Gillespie, Brian Wiacek, Menalon and Blitz/Berlin on Wednesday, October 4th. 500 units in the above pictured colorway. You can stream bits of it at the Lakeshore Bandcamp page here:https://lakeshorerecords.bandcamp.com/a ... soundtrack.
By Mateo Sanboval
I enjoyed the film and liked the soundtrack in places. I will stream this a bit this afternoon and then decide on whether or not it needs to be on my shelf.
By Hatter313
i enjoyed the hell out of this flick. will likely pick up the record for sure
By NathanLurker
oh. I guess I'll take time to finally watch this movie this week and pay attention to the music.
By SpaceCadet
One of my absolute favorite films of the past several years (writing warts and all) but I really need to listen to the soundtrack again to see if it stands alone. Absolutely wonderful film though!
By Bezulsqy
Looks interesting. Not seen the movie nor listened to the soundbits.

This part of the blurb does wet my appetite for this score:
The soundtrack is an ominous synth driven beast, genuinely unsettling and thrilling. Shape shifting from ambient to semi-industrial in the blink of an eye.
By SpaceCadet
Upon relisten it's a biiiit too grindy for me. I might be convinced though later down the line...
By Hatter313
i can't believe this sold out. i was going to just pick it up at mondocon in a few weeks....oh hell.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:i can't believe this sold out. i was going to just pick it up at mondocon in a few weeks....oh hell.
I bought 477 of them.
By Hatter313
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
Hatter313 wrote:i can't believe this sold out. i was going to just pick it up at mondocon in a few weeks....oh hell.
I bought 477 of them.
Ha
By scottydoo
I’m shocked it’s gone so quick , fingers crossed for a retail version , held off as have bought all the recent drops and then a retail one turned up straight away so thought this would go the same way , not even talking about the money situation (having bought a suspiria and with Hellraiser and nightmare on the way) gonna have to sell something I think :)
By Bezulsqy
For those who haven't seen it yet: tranmission have some copies for sale. 1 per customer.