Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
check details next to the Suspiria screening: http://beyondfest.com/?page_id=3025
Death Waltz Recording Company will also be unveiling something very special at the Mondo booth on the evening of the screening …..You have been forewarned! (Spencer Hickman)
https://twitter.com/deathwaltzrecs/stat ... 1505075202

I am guessing this will be the DWRC release of the Suspiria score. Leftovers if any will probably be sold through Mondo somewhere in October (pure speculation on my part)
By Mateo Sanboval
What is on this disc? I feel compelled to know. For some reason, this is tickling me like The Thing (my copy is still in flux) and the announced but not yet fully detailed The Exorcist score.

Like, give me all the details already, you guys.
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:What is on this disc? I feel compelled to know. For some reason, this is tickling me like The Thing (my copy is still in flux) and the announced but not yet fully detailed The Exorcist score.

Like, give me all the details already, you guys.
I don't think it will be different than what has already been released. As Red Goblin already said Cinevox themselves are also re-issuing this again with a lot of bells and whistles.
So I am thinking only new artwork and a fancy colored disc. But of course as always I can be wrong.
By SpaceCadet
Like you all, I'm super interested and excited for a release- but what and how's it going to be?
By The Cult Leader
From what I heard it's not getting another release through DW. 1000 copies pressed for Beyond Fest and that's it. It was strictly limited 1 per person so I wasn't able to get any extras for you guys. Sorry
By Hatter313
looks like i'll be looking to flippers for this one. i have a nice copy, but this is one of those rare cases where double dip, i really just want this pressing for the collection. its a beaut.
By Hatter313
Well alright then! I'll sit tight :)
By NMA
deathwaltz wrote:Don't go to flippers.

We are working on it!
Phew! Fingers crossed :)
By SpaceCadet
Help this NYC Argento fan out! Hahaha. The B side is so freaking delicious.
By jgibbs4053

We are working on it!
Great news
By scottydoo

We are working on it!
Got fingers and toes crossed on this , nearly pulled the trigger yesterday on a couple on ebay , would really like to keep my deathwaltz collection 100% (minus Blastfighter but that doesnt have a catalogue no so doesnt count ...... maybe)
By Bezulsqy
Very good news indeed. Although there are enough Suspiria versions available, this one looks absolutely stunning.
I can't imagine the 1000 copies selling out at Beyondfest so that would leave some to go on sale on Mondo's website.
Or Spencer is going to press more :-)
Anyway I am happy to be able to get a copy.