Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
I have never heard of this either. Who, what, where, when, and why?
By Dollarhyde
Seems to tick all the right boxes, but not heard it. Marcello Giombini has done some amazing synth, library related, stuff, I have his astromusic lp (one stand out track) and then there is his recently reissued computer disco lp.
By Bezulsqy
This was already announced earlier this year. If I am not mistaken it was stated as a future release on an obi of a previous release. Also it was featured in the Mondo Monthly Mix of February.
And it sounds pretty good...

It does appear to still be available to purchase (I can add it to cart).
I am guessing it will be officially announced on Monday's Music Weekly newsletter.
By Mateo Sanboval
Thanks for the clip, Bez. That is a cool sounding bi o' tuneage.
By deafmetal
I have not seen or heard this one either, but it sounds like a must from the sample track alone.

Also, if any of other Giombini fans missed the original Cineploit 7" with (excellent, imho) covers of the Anthropophagus and Erotic Nights of the Living Dead themes, it has just been reissued. I can't recommend it enough. Probably the best recordings of the themes to be found, as only VHS/DVD rips of the mixed score are out there for both films. Speaking of, if anybody has digital files of the bootleg split CD, please get in touch...
By The Cult Leader
Just got this email from Mondo -

Hello,

You recently placed an order containing the the "Beast In Space - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack LP". This product page was not quite prepared for being placed online, and the announcement date for this release is yet to be determined. We did want to reach out to let you know that your order is still intact with us; however at this time we are not sure when this product will be shipping. Thanks for your patience and understanding, and apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you wish to have your order cancelled, or you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Always forward,

Roxy

By DJAlfonso
deafmetal wrote:I have not seen or heard this one either, but it sounds like a must from the sample track alone.

Also, if any of other Giombini fans missed the original Cineploit 7" with (excellent, imho) covers of the Anthropophagus and Erotic Nights of the Living Dead themes, it has just been reissued. I can't recommend it enough. Probably the best recordings of the themes to be found, as only VHS/DVD rips of the mixed score are out there for both films. Speaking of, if anybody has digital files of the bootleg split CD, please get in touch...
There's a bootleg split CD? Tell me more!
By reddye6
Got "Beast in Space" today. I haven't heard it yet, but the picture in the gatefold is going to be front and center on the family's Christmas card this year.
By Occhionero
Still waiting for my copy. It should be shipped End of July and tracking number says no information. Need to contact Mondo...
By 334578rpm
I thought I'd be smart and save a few bucks by ordering it with Jaws. I think I'll be waiting a while.
By Bezulsqy
Mr Lemonoue wrote:This soundtrack is really good, and the main theme is awesome.
Hello Mr Lemonoue: welcome to STBC!
My copy of Beast in Space should arrive next week. I will get back to you if I agree or not.
By Bosley Brown
Hey Folks.

Checking out the forum. Brutal. BTW any one with a f*cking Macgruber quote in their byline is my instant homeboy.

I'm an American recording artist in London for the next 10 days. I'll be moving to Europe in January and transplanting my career overseas. New record in the spring. I'm looking for any meeting with folks from labels & distributors in London in the Soul/R&B/hiphop area who would be willing to let me buy them a beer and chat.

Any tips? Thanks.
links be here...

www.soundcloud.com/bosleymusic-1
https://open.spotify.com/artist/4fFbBXQ3LooiXGHkpX2Xle
facebook.com/bosleymusic
By Bezulsqy
Bosley Brown wrote:Hey Folks.

Checking out the forum. Brutal. BTW any one with a f*cking Macgruber quote in their byline is my instant homeboy.

I'm an American recording artist in London for the next 10 days. I'll be moving to Europe in January and transplanting my career overseas. New record in the spring. I'm looking for any meeting with folks from labels & distributors in London in the Soul/R&B/hiphop area who would be willing to let me buy them a beer and chat.

Any tips? Thanks.
links be here...

http://www.soundcloud.com/bosleymusic-1
https://open.spotify.com/artist/4fFbBXQ3LooiXGHkpX2Xle
facebook.com/bosleymusic
First: welcome.
Second:
Soul/R&B/hiphop
No idea. You do know this board mainly covers soundtracks? I do love some soul and hiphop put have little knowledge about it.