Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Bezulsqy wrote:
The Cult Leader wrote:So this card was floating around Mondos booth at SDCC.
FB_IMG_1500578652598.jpg
7 LP?
Makes sense -- the CD box set has eight discs. Here is the Discogs listing, in which you can see which movies are covered:

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Nightma ... se/7656689
I’m hoping for a mondo con release for this, I really don’t want to drop the coin on this and then a week later be in Austin buying other stuff....but I will.....
Our Nightmare On Elm Street box set is 8 LPs in total, all in individual covers with 12 page booklet. $250
Shipping $75 - $100?

This was expected. And that art looks absolutely stunning.

@Spencer: is there any chance in hell that Transmission will sell some for let's say 250 pounds?
Statochess wrote:Does anyone know what the sound source is? Am thinking of the recent Cujo and Predator releases that were basically ripped from the CDs.
those were from a different label though, I doubt that Spencer would go for that, but i'm sure it'll be in the notes.
Statochess wrote:Does anyone know what the sound source is? Am thinking of the recent Cujo and Predator releases that were basically ripped from the CDs.
Werte they straight CD rips, Statochess, or just cut from the same masters? Genuinely curious on this.
Occhionero wrote:Will the Box be available at Transmission or at least will some of them? It isn't only the postage, but 250$ means 19% tax and 20% customs.
We are also sending copies to our favorite record stores, too, if you prefer to purchase your vinyl in local stores.

Hopefully that's the case for you guys over the pond. Try hitting them up directly to get some answers. At such a hefty price I'm sure they must have some retail details sorted out. What I wanna know is what is the "8th" LP? Which one of them is 2xLP?
Bub wrote:
Occhionero wrote:Will the Box be available at Transmission or at least will some of them? It isn't only the postage, but 250$ means 19% tax and 20% customs.
We are also sending copies to our favorite record stores, too, if you prefer to purchase your vinyl in local stores.

Hopefully that's the case for you guys over the pond. Try hitting them up directly to get some answers. At such a hefty price I'm sure they must have some retail details sorted out. What I wanna know is what is the "8th" LP? Which one of them is 2xLP?

I'm guessing the first one might be a 2LP, but i guess we will see. :)