Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By craiged
Thoght I'd create a thread as the release for this is now very close! A very good score to a very good film.

Spencer confirmed today on twitter that the vinyl will be coming towards the of Feb following the Jan digital release
By reddye6
Any word on when this is going to be available? Old marketing language is saying February with the movie release, which already happened.
By chiefbrody
I haven't seen the film, but I wish I had. For me, the score is a bit minimal to enjoy in isolation (personal taste), but I suspect my feelings about it might change after I've seen the film, which I've heard nothing but good things about. I felt that way about Ex Machina on first listen, and I now wonder what the funk I was thinking.
By ScoJo
Really liked the film a lot - best original zombie movie for a loooong time, and it was partially shot in my home town.

Loved the score, can't wait. The mix in the theatre was aggressive to say the least. Outstanding. Not very often, outside of Nolan/Zimmer, that score is so boldly foregrounded. It Follows was probably last time I noticed such.