Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
blindguy wrote:Does anyone know the differences between the DW and Laskeshore versions? Cover art obviously, and color and vinyl weight. The articles mention source material, but are both versions the same final? I'd assume so. I'm guessing the lament cube and liner notes are DW only?

I'm all in on the 7" set, but since i already own an OG, tryingn to figure if there's any reason to spring for the DW over the Lakeshore which can be gotten pretty cheaply from retail with discounts.
This being a collaboration between Lakeshore and Mondo/DWRC the contents of the discs should be the same. Lakeshore stated there release will only be for the US market and Mondo/DWRC version will be worldwide.

There is always a reason to get an extra copy next to an OG ;-)
I'd go for the Mondo/DWRC version because I also have an original and prefer the new artwork above the lakeshore artwork.
By NMA
The Cult Leader wrote:
received_10154709964242016.jpeg
You don't happen to have an extra copy for me, do you? :(
By The Cult Leader
Only 1 Hellraiser is mine. The others are all spoken for, sorry dude. You still got a chance at Beyond Fest though. I'd make a post in that FB group when the fest is near.
By NMA
The Cult Leader wrote:If they hold some back for Mondocon I got you.
By slik
The Cult Leader wrote:
received_10154709964242016.jpeg
Nice haul.......did you have a ticket for the screening?

I drove 4 hours to London, and was kinda bummed out with the reception. The guys selling were great, absolutely no problem, picked up a copy of Hellraiser (Psssst....don't tell anyone....it's a secret...yeah....). However, me , my son, and a PCC member were kicked out of the foyer section, despite having bought drinks from the bar (not cheap, Northern dig!), by some dick with a walkie talkie. "I'll make sure no one buys anything without a ticket...." Nice....PCC member had never experienced this before, my first time there....
By Bezulsqy
I am guessing that some event-variants of this will also land at Mondo (or maybe even Transmission) to be picked up.

The regular releases and box will go on sale next week Wednesday (10/11). I am on that box!
By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote:I am on that box!
By NMA
I only picked the box set (because The Cult Leader helped me get a screening variant of the LP - yay! :))
By Mateo Sanboval
Anybody else get the box set? I want to, but I'm not sure it'll get $100 worth of use from me.
By Occhionero
Picked it up. Hope that it goes straight though customs. If so, it costs me 103$.
By Occhionero
Would also pick the gold swirl variant (artwork is great!), but couldn't combine shipping with the box, so I have to wait till the next order.
By The Cult Leader
Since I own the LP I doubt I'll ever spin the singles, but for collection purposes this was a no brainer. I've been wanting a configuration box for a while now. I was on the verge of commissioning an artist to make one for me.
By Mateo Sanboval
The Cult Leader wrote:Since I own the LP I doubt I'll ever spin the singles, but for collection purposes this was a no brainer. I've been wanting a configuration box for a while now. I was on the verge of commissioning an artist to make one for me.
Baller.
By The Cult Leader
Yea, well since I don't need the configuration box anymore I have him working on a Belial from Basketcase.
By lazyben
Bought the lp and the 7" box even though I have an original lp. And I was trying to cut back a bit as I have far too much stuff, damn you Spencer...
By Bezulsqy
Paid $146. Normally no extra customs.
DHL option for me would be $113 and definitely customs. Plus very slow shipping.
By slik
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Anybody else get the box set? I want to, but I'm not sure it'll get $100 worth of use from me.
I don't think the individual tracks warrant the7" release. I like the LP, but really do not understand the rapture over this release....sometimes I wonder if people are just in it to win it. Yes, I see the"Configuration" box set is a good concept, but to be fair I don't see anyone playing those 7" over spinning the LP. It is no more than yet another format to real in the ££$$££....Having said that, wish I could afford to order it!!!!
By Mateo Sanboval
It's a thing of beauty to be certain.