Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker
Yes ! Even though I have the Japanese pressing and the signed vinyl that Mr.Young sold on ebay, I'm buying this new edition as soon as it's out. It's one of the greatest horror score ever, it's most likely one of my top 5 horror score... I wonder what the new artworks are going to be like for the cover art etc.
By NMA
Wuuuuu...

I hope they come up with an unfolding cube for the cover design :)
By Hatter313
Spencer announced this at mondo con and we flipped, very cool.
By jgibbs4053
Deathwaltzrecs‏ @deathwaltzrecs

Ploughing through over 5 hours of Hellraiser music / sound fx & soundscapes w/ @LakeshoreRecs for our anniversary edition later this year.
5:47 AM · Mar 28, 2017
By Mateo Sanboval
Sweet. I haven't seen these films since the 90s. I suppose it's time for revisit.
By static14
Finally! :)... wait a second.. I feel like I've been here before...
By stuntcock
This is awesome!!! I did not know this was being re-released! Can't wait to hear and see what you guys do!
Hellbound soon after, I hope!!!
By deathwaltz
Went through an hours worth of soundscapes / FX to choose some tracks for the extra disc, only picked the most interesting stuff for sure. Package is going to be amazing.
By NMA
deathwaltz wrote:Went through an hours worth of soundscapes / FX to choose some tracks for the extra disc, only picked the most interesting stuff for sure. Package is going to be amazing.
Hell yeah!

I'm expecting a lament configuration 6-fold something :D
By Mateo Sanboval
deathwaltz wrote:Went through an hours worth of soundscapes / FX to choose some tracks for the extra disc, only picked the most interesting stuff for sure. Package is going to be amazing.
Sounds like a full day's labor well spent.
By Bezulsqy
I just posted in another thread that I am happy that pressing runs seem to get bigger so I have no problems getting essential releases at a later time from an EU store, but this release definitely is an exception. I will be on this motherfucker when it is released thru Mondo!
(same probably goes for the Nightmare on Elm Street Box of Souls (the shipping costs probably will costs me my soul but fuck it))
By Hoverbot
Hey didn't White Zombie use The Lament Configuration on their song "Spiderbaby"? I've been wanting this soundtrack for years, and looks like I'm finally gonna have it on vinyl!
By static14
You'll have a few choices too @ hover. A couple of versions from DW plus the release from Lakeshore. :)
By Hoverbot
I saw the Lakeshore variant already on Amazon. I like what I see but I'm very interested in what Deathwaltz is gonna have!
Thx
By Bezulsqy
Those 1000 copies of the box variant are going to be gone very fast...
But in the end there is going to be enough suffering for everyone!
By Bezulsqy
That has been a long time Little Walter. Good to see you back.
How have you been?
By Mateo Sanboval
LIL' WALT!!

Are you dry, man? Hope all's well with you and yours.
By Little Walter
Teaching's a bitch, and running a record store isn't much easier. I check in all the time; just tongue-tied. Yourself, Bezulsqy?

MA'TEO!! We were drenched, but we didn't get hit like Houston.
By maxlevel
I will be trying to get a ticket to this! If I can help anyone get some items I'd be happy to look into it

-edit- I have a few proper record mailers leftover from a record sale recently.
By Little Walter
maxlevel wrote:I will be trying to get a ticket to this! If I can help anyone get some items I'd be happy to look into it
You just made a dozen people greedily smile. (And yes, dear God, you can totally help me.)
By maxlevel
Little Walter wrote:
maxlevel wrote:I will be trying to get a ticket to this! If I can help anyone get some items I'd be happy to look into it
You just made a dozen people greedily smile. (And yes, dear God, you can totally help me.)
Okiedoki! Let's get a ticket sorted out in the morning, and go from there
By NMA

-edit- I have a few proper record mailers leftover from a record sale recently.
Dear Pinhead, will I be among those lucky ones under maxlevel's help-tent?