Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
that new blair witch score is awesome.

Luckily i grabbed the 7" at the mondo con gallery opening, otherwise i'd be ripping my hair out.
By layneharvey
this is the best part of it all for me:

"25 years later, Joe has crafted an all new reimagined score for his 1981 Horror classic. This single, featuring the "Overture" from the new score, is from the forthcoming full length LP."
By Occhionero
The Dentist wrote:If there's a full length LP, that makes up for missing out on the 7". I think that piece that's posted on soundcloud is incredible. I'm looking forward to hearing more.
Quote from
Mondo: This single, featuring the "Overture" from the new score, is from the forthcoming full length LP.
By blindguy
As someone who has jukeboxes stuffed with horror and other halloween singles right now, missing this one stings. Since I can't begin to justify flipper prices, I'll hope that another variant will get issued at some point.
By Mateo Sanboval
My understanding is that there is a forthcoming full length release of the re-score with this cut included so unless you're a DWRC completionist (nothing wrong with that) or a 7" man (congrats), there is another option coming down the pike.