Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ckilduff
Got my Greasy Strangler vinyl in and I love it. First time ive had a tiny packaging creative disagreement though. From an art direction point of view I dont like that the title sticker is on the shrink wrap. So either I take the shrink wrap off to see the gatefold and lose the sticker (and i do like the design of which i think the pink title bar is a great element that kind of reminds me of old Designers Republic style) or i leave the wrap on and dont see the gatefold. Also, even if you leave the wrap on it bunches up the sticker. This is overall a tiny gripe. Very stoked to have this.

By texasvinyl
If the sticker will peel cleanly I will peel it and affix in the same place on a clear plastic outer sleeve. If it won't I'll carefully trim the sticker with scissors and tape it to the front of the outer sleeve or keep it inside the jacket.
By ckilduff
texasvinyl wrote:If the sticker will peel cleanly I will peel it and affix in the same place on a clear plastic outer sleeve. If it won't I'll carefully trim the sticker with scissors and tape it to the front of the outer sleeve or keep it inside the jacket.
Thats kind of what Im thinking. Gonna trim it out and spray mount it to a piece of 12x12 clear acetate and slip it in the sleeve.