Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Looks beautiful!
Saying
cannot wait
would by meaningless as I have no problem anymore with waiting for beautiful releases. They all will arrive soon. And then they will make me very happy.
By Hatter313
Hopefully they'll have some at the booth this weekend, I'll likely pick it up there if they do.
By Mateo Sanboval
I'm really looking forward to this bad dad's arrival. I have to say that these giallo releases are easily my favorite thing coming out of the Mondo/DWRC camp at the moment. Eric Adrian Lee's covers add a nice sense of continuity to the proceedings. I hope to see more of the same from all involved in future. Between this and the odd DWO, there's been some great stuff from Death Waltz this year.
By ScoJo
^ I can get behind that sentiment.

Bruno Nicolai releases are always an extra special deal for me. So much more of his world to discover and these releases really help!
By deafmetal
In hindsight, I wish I had just picked up a copy at MondoCon for an early listen, but I did get a shipping notice from Mondo on November 2nd. Should be shipping/arriving soon.
By monsterworship
I'm sure they are just getting caught up on stuff after Mondo Con as they are usually pretty fast with shipping stuff out.
Only waiting on Evil Dead 7" to ship at this point.

My Evelyn is out for delivery today and Deathgasm tomorrow.
By Mateo Sanboval
Indeed, Skeletonbutt, I would heed MW's words; I think Mondo is just getting their sea legs back after the 'con.

PS - Just seen mine's out for delivery today as well. Hoo boy!
By Mateo Sanboval
A beautiful package as expected. The LPs need a clean, but I'll be spinning these after work this evening.

PS - Of a trivial nature, in the large photo of Erika Blanc (the one on the front cover that shows of the right half of her face), she looks eerily similar to Christina Hendricks to my eye.