Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
https://twitter.com/deathwaltzrecs/stat ... 4058342400

Spencer mentioned this a long while back, like maybe 2 years ago at this point. as i die hard Hammer film this later Dracula entry is so weird and trippy and kind of awesome in every way. Lee and Cushing are both having fun with the roles they;'ve played too many times at this point, but they are awesome as always...

also there's a attracter who calls himself Johnny Alucard and its great.

Super stoke(r)d!
By deafmetal
The man himself:

Looking forward to this one as well. Some disco/funk vibes on the main theme:
By XGEEKEDGERX
I'm really thrilled about this, I hope it's a pre-cursor of other Hammer scores that might be on the horizon.
By Hatter313
I feel like spencer mentioned a while back that the deal with them was for a few things, twins of evil way back when being the first and now this. I feel like he mentioned there was at least a third title
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:@Hatter I think you're right.
Et moi aussi.
By Squee
Fantastic soundtrack. Amazon Prime has this and Satanic Rites of Dracula on their streaming service so given them both a run out this morning. I seem to remember talk of Satanic Rites being another DW release. Looking forward to the vinyl.

And let's all take a moment to celebrate Stephanie Beacham's costume department for this movie.

By Hatter313
now that would be awesome if its still in the pipeline.
By Dollarhyde
CdR9n8hW8AQUP7S.jpg
CdR9n8hW8AQUP7S.jpg (84.08 KiB) Viewed 11321 times
Wow the sleeve artwork to this is really bloody good, tempted to purchase on the artwork alone. Don't know the score, yet
By Hatter313
OH MY GOD. i love every cheesy moment of that art, Instant buy
By Occhionero
I hope that transmission will have this online. Old story about that shipping costs (and customs) :-(
By Hatter313
shipped in 2.25 hours....sweet Christopher Lees voice! thats gotta be a...(sorry for this)...record...
By blastman
Also wondering if Transmission will get some stock, as it's easier on the Euro wallet. Spencer?
By Aremagod
Received this today and there is a bubble in track 2 that protrudes on both sides!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (993.56 KiB) Viewed 11014 times
By texasvinyl
I'm sure Mondo will swap it out, but that's super weird! I've never seen a defect like that before.
By deafmetal
I had a bubble like that on a splatter vinyl from Cinedelic. Mondo is really good about replacing defective vinyl.
By reddye6
I'm curious if those of you who got the Buio Mondo release got a download code with it. I thought it was listed as having one, but mine didn't.
By texasvinyl
reddye6 wrote:I'm curious if those of you who got the Buio Mondo release got a download code with it. I thought it was listed as having one, but mine didn't.
I bought thru bandcamp and the digital was added to my bandcamp collection, don't remember it coming w a separate DL code though
By Pretorius
Received mine last week, and I live in the UK, love the design and packaging...

cheers DeathWaltz