Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

popsick wrote:@mateo - that made me chuckle, love it!

Frustrating but I'm going to the Transmission opening so there's yet hope!
Now that I am jealous of.
I was busy at work and couldn't reach the mondo webpage in time for the stripped. But I picked up two tricolor and a Cooties at the same time, which I had not picked up before. I thought it was a Mondo release but Cooties is a DW release. Had to buy it to complete my DW collection.

I also am in EST @reddye6 , I live in Montreal, I was F5ing at 12 EST too haha ^_^
picked up the trip color, pleased as punch....
Mateo Sanboval wrote:For any of you that missed it the first time, this is a pretty nice consolation prize..:
http://mondotees.com/collections/deathw ... e-trantula
I grabbed that right out of spencer's hands in person at mondocon, didn't even know it was coming until i saw him setting them up on the table. Kept going back to it over a lot of my other pick ups that weekend, and it was a very fruitful weekend.

Every since Spencer opened my ears to Lizard in a Woman's Skin I've had a new appreciation for Morricone's horror work.
All the dual stripe was so ltd because we were testing the effect out , it hadn't been done before so we choose a very small number just incase things went amok !

Morricone's horror work is superb , Lizard still towers highest of all in my opinion though !
NathanLurker wrote:I was busy at work and couldn't reach the mondo webpage in time for the stripped. But I picked up two tricolor and a Cooties at the same time, which I had not picked up before. I thought it was a Mondo release but Cooties is a DW release. Had to buy it to complete my DW collection.

I also am in EST @reddye6 , I live in Montreal, I was F5ing at 12 EST too haha ^_^
Cooties is great!
popsick wrote:Anyone else get the 'unfortunately we oversold our allocation' email for the dual striped yet? Thought I had one but now I've been offered the tricolor instead. Darn it!
Same here! And I was so happy.... :-(
Occhionero wrote:
popsick wrote:Anyone else get the 'unfortunately we oversold our allocation' email for the dual striped yet? Thought I had one but now I've been offered the tricolor instead. Darn it!
Just take a quick trip to Transmission for the grand opening and fight everyone else for a copy!!
deathwaltz wrote:All the dual stripe was so ltd because we were testing the effect out , it hadn't been done before so we choose a very small number just incase things went amok !

Morricone's horror work is superb , Lizard still towers highest of all in my opinion though !
Dude, Lizard was a revelation, bought it blind buy the day you dropped it and that main theme has become my Fall anthem two years (or is it three now) running.
Aremagod wrote:
Occhionero wrote:
Just take a quick trip to Transmission for the grand opening and fight everyone else for a copy!!
That´s what I try, but at the moment I am fighting with my boss to get the chance to travel to Margate.
deathwaltz wrote:All the dual stripe was so ltd because we were testing the effect out , it hadn't been done before so we choose a very small number just incase things went amok !

How did the two variants shake out sound-wise, Spencer?
Occhionero wrote:
Aremagod wrote:
Occhionero wrote:
That´s what I try, but at the moment I am fighting with my boss to get the chance to travel to Margate.
After getting my order through for the dual stripe, I got this email as well. Not very happy.. :(

Out of interest, is everyone who got this message U.S. based?
[showoffmode]

I am very happy I was able to get a copy of the Dual Striped variant :-)

[\showoffmode]

It really is a fantastic score for one of my favorite giallo... And it is my first wax purchase of the year!
Hatter313 wrote:

Dude, Lizard was a revelation, bought it blind buy the day you dropped it and that main theme has become my Fall anthem two years (or is it three now) running.
I saw a list on Blumhouse about the best Giallo scores ever and this wasn't on it , I mean come on .....That is just bizarre.