Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

So it looks like from the monthly mix that the PHV release on DW Originals is gong to be a vinyl version of their first record.

As much as I want to hear new stuff from PHV, I'm also thrilled beyond words that this first record is getting a vinyl release through DW.

Both of their releases are pretty common writing and reading companions for me, they hit a really big chord for me and i hope their relationship with Spencer and DW means a lot more music in the future. Super excited to spin this when it drops.

In general, there have been some DW titles i've skipped for one reason or another, but DW originals i'm a total completist wit.
I've got digital copies of both their records, and this is a must buy. one of my favorite artists in recent memory.
I have all three Pentagram Home Video releases as seen in Discogs. Because of that alone I would love to get this release as well. And the cover and vinyl look really great. But shipping is $23 for a $20 record. That just feels wrong :-) I hope Transmission will sell this variant online... Or I will combine shipping with the Twin Peaks record (if this is still available by then). Oh well... It is what it is.
How did you get to see the shipping price? I got as far as logging in to PayPal and had the final 'Pay now' button but still couldn't see shipping price so backed out.

I'm guessing UK would be the same sort of price as Netherlands so I'll probably wait for it to go up on Transmission too.
zuko wrote:How did you get to see the shipping price? I got as far as logging in to PayPal and had the final 'Pay now' button but still couldn't see shipping price so backed out.

I'm guessing UK would be the same sort of price as Netherlands so I'll probably wait for it to go up on Transmission too.
When I log in my account it already has my shipping address when I checkout. I just go through the checkout steps (don't use option checkout with PayPal). Before you get the options to pay with credit card or Paypal you get the shipping option. At any point you can cancel or empty your cart.
Bezulsqy wrote: When I log in my account it already has my shipping address when I checkout. I just go through the checkout steps (don't use option checkout with PayPal). Before you get the options to pay with credit card or Paypal you get the shipping option. At any point you can cancel or empty your cart.
Yes! Wasn't logged in to the Mondo site, durr. Thanks for the help :)