Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Am looking forward to The Bloodstained Shadow, Stelvio Cipriani/Goblin

I'm sure there's a few in the DW Originals strand talked about quite a while ago that we haven't seen - Charlotte Hatherley's synth laden score to the sci-fi short 'The Last Man' for one...

There's been a few posts lately about Pentagram Home Video as well. Not sure if this is a vinyl version of the Who's Out There tape from last year, or fresh stuff.

It's also been mentioned that DW is putting out vinyl versions of the other Matt Johnson/The The scores that aren't Hyena...

Know all these things take time to come together! :)
By The Dentist
Good refresher. Thanks for that. I was aware of most of those, but I'd forgot the one I'm most looking forward to - Cipriani/Goblin. Bloodstained Shadow has one of the best main themes to come out of the Giallo genre.
By Bezulsqy
Occhionero wrote:What is that: http://www.stormingthebase.com/john-car ... ure-vinyl/
Just what is says it is :-)
This 12" release includes the themes to Assault on Precinct 13 and The Fog, newly rerecorded by Carpenter and his Lost Themes bandmates. May it serve as a bridge between the Horror Master’s legendary, still relevant past and his remarkable present.
A 12" picture disc with at least the two themes. Being a 12" it probably won't have a lot more on it.
By Hatter313
I think that they just pulled the wrong image. other sites i've seen it have a sacred bones style cover
By jgibbs4053
Occhionero wrote:Maybe, you"re right. I was wondering about the sleeve.
If you go to Two Headed Dog's Website you can see the covers for this and the Halloween/ EFNY albums
By layneharvey
i am really intrigued by these two releases, but damn, $19 a piece is a bit out of my range for a 12" single. i may change my mind in about 2 minutes though. :)
By Hatter313
there is no doubt in my mind that i'll get these, honestly just waiting for them to show up at sacred bones store or at the show, but they are a definite purchase for me.
By Bezulsqy
Why didn't anyone post that Death Waltz is releasing the score to Lets Scare Jessica to Death?
Or did I miss that post somewhere?
I just found out about it on the obi for You're Next.
Attachments
IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG (550.19 KiB) Viewed 14664 times
By Mateo Sanboval
Lots of good stuff here. Looking forward to that full length from Fife. Form Hell is wicked. And a double 7 from PYA?
By texasvinyl
Been waiting to pop the seal on this until I needed a strong cure to a shit day. Just a super classy release all around. Spot varnish printing accents on the front and inside the gatefold are a nice touch. Reverse board jacket, lovely splatter discs, very good pressing quality. Really something to be proud of!! Pretty shocked they haven't sold out of these. Musically it covers all the bases, from Dimensioni Sonore style psych-tinged avant garde to ghostly Edda vocals to some funkier moments. Don't sleep too much longer if you've been thinking about getting this one...
Attachments
IMG_20161118_214422.jpg
IMG_20161118_214422.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 12565 times
By Dollarhyde
@Bezulsqy
Man from Deep River maybe? 1972 with a killer Patucchi score, and I know a bunch of the cues/themes were released on cam libraries.
Would be a great release if so.