Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz

MondoCon / Frizzi live exclusive (500)

Mondo webstore exclusive

More details soon.
By stuntcock
Dang, both of those are nice!

Looking forward to F5'ing and reading mean ass Instagram comments about this!
By Hatter313
So glad i got tickets to the show next friday! no worries, no fretting, no racing against people. just walk up to the booth or whatever and fork over the cash...Looks perfect Spencer, absolutely perfect!
By samsaam
Both look great, that cover though is amazing.
By SpencerSlayton
I went to Frizzi 2 Fulci and The Beyond screening at Beyond Fest last night and as expected it was fucking brilliant. However, the guy right in front of me in line for records purchased the last Beyond record they had available. Needless to say, I was devastated. Luckily, the gentleman sitting next to me at the screening kindly offered to sell me 1 of his 3 records for $90.

At any rate, if anyone who attended the screening happens to have an extra record they would be willing to part with at a fair price, I would be forever indebted to you!

Thanks guys!
-Spencer
By DISCOSUCKS...
Luckily, the gentleman sitting next to me at the screening kindly offered to sell me 1 of his 3 records for $90.

Flipping incredible.

I genuinely despair sometimes at this kind of thing, and the A-h*les who are increasingly attracted to my beloved world of soundtracks.
By texasvinyl
Hmm it wasn't limited to 1 per person? It'll go online too, so you'll have a chance to get a split-color one for retail. I was glad they still had some at MondoCon Saturday, I was hungover and didn't get there until an hour after it started. I wonder what back catalog treasures were in the record bins for the early birds.

Speaking of flipping incredible, did y'all see the Tyler stout Goonies print? The Edmiston Halloween is pretty damn cool too
By gojikranz88
got my copy at the frizzi show at Beyondfest. awesome show and event!

they seemed to have run out as I only saw frizzi 2 fulci copies left on the table as I was walking out. guess we will see soon enough if they held over copies for online.

I think I was seated next to a flipper he was complaining about how they only let him buy 2!
By deafmetal
It was posted by Spencer that only 100 copies of split-color The Beyond LP would be available at the LA show, but many more were pressed. I would recommend waiting for the remainder to be posted in the Mondo store and avoid getting gouged.

Also, I don't believe the Austin/MondoCon exclusive variant sold out...
By Voodoo_Jim
Its live! With MondoCon variants available!
By pukcolb
Just purchased the MondoCon Variant online :)
By nEsSoNe
Anyone know when MONDO will start shipping out The Beyond and Frizzi 2 Fulci orders?
By deathwaltz
Should be shipping immediately , let me find out for you.
By deafmetal
Great to see this album out in the shops right now:
It makes me really happy to see it available in retail, as it's a treasure that should be enjoyed far and wide. Death Waltz, great work on the reissue!