Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By pukcolb
Hi

Any news when this will be released?

Thanks
By deafmetal
I am looking forward to this one. The tease of the Wes Benscoter cover artwork from the back of an obi strip has me even more excited.
By synthxanderharris
I have been waiting YEARS for this to get reissued in a really nice format. Hands down one of my favorite releases of all time. I wish more labels were doing reissues of the Italian Post Apocalypse scores. Endgame is another one I would love to have and 2019: After the Fall. I picked up that Bronx Warriors Rizzati Death Waltz record and love the shit out of it. The quality is fantastic.
By deathwaltz
This just got completed today and should be shipping to Mondo tomorrow .
So it will be on sale soon
By deafmetal
@Spencer just casually drops into the thread with big news. Stoked!
By The Dentist
Hmmm. Same day as Black Belly of the Tarantula? That'd be a hell of a record buying day.
By Red Goblin
I do not want to hurt anyone but 'I Nuovi Barbari' is one of the worst Simonetti's soundtracks and not by chance he signed it with a pseudonym (Claude King).
However an LP that I will definitely buy.
By albatard
I have to agree with Red Goblin...don't like the soundtrack at all but will buy as:
- It is Death Waltz (and i'm still not ready to stop beeing a completist)
- The cover looks great

By deathwaltz
your both bananas the score is awesome . Claudio gave us great sleevenotes too.
By synthxanderharris
Whew, glad it's not just me. That bass line and lead work on "Nuke Is Over" is awesome!! Can't wait to read the sleeve notes for this one.
By prettybleak
conquest would be great
By albatard
Conquest is brillant, one of my faves Fulci movies...and the score is great
By FulciLives
Killer score, hope there's a black version
By Mateo Sanboval
Late to the party here, but this music is electric! I noticed there's a 2000 split CD release on Beat Records that also includes a longer version of Rizzatti's 1990 I Guerrieri Del Bronx than DWRC released for RSD 2013. Does anyone have this CD to compare? The tracklisting is identical, but I am curious if it is the music (versions/length/source/etc) is the same on both.
By deafmetal
@Mateo - No idea on the CD as I do not own it, but concur that the music is bottled lightning. I need to bust it out again for a spin.