Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NMA
My oh my!

Reissue of the highly sought-after soundtrack to THE BEYOND with brand new packaging and artwork by Graham Humphreys.
Single vinyl record housed inside a gatefold sleeve with a booklet containing never before seen on set photographs.
Colored vinyl edition: Opaque green / clear green vinyl swirl with orange splatter
100 units available at show / 1,000 units total pressed

Source: http://beyondfest.com/beyond-fest-mondo ... io-frizzi/
By deafmetal
The Graham Humphreys cover art looks great. A very nice addition for the Frizzi 2 Fulci shows.

An utterly essential album, and I have the perfect spot for pressing #4:

By deathwaltz
That image is horrible

here is how it actually looks

By NMA
I fixed the image ;)
By MODAREC
Mr Humphreys does it again. :)
By The Dentist
So, the version at the show is the same as the version online? I can read - I'm just trying to see if Spencer has something up his sleeve here ;)
By liftman2013
Well if anyone plans to go to austin and fancies picking up an extra exclusive of each...
By liftman2013
But seriously id happily put my name down for a vinyl buddy here
By jgibbs4053
Same here if anyone can get me a copy
By Revolver_OcelScott
Yeah if a vinyl buddy would put me down id gladly supply them with cost plus gratitute and if needed, extra
By climbfla
Same here! This is the record I've been waiting for all year..
By lazyben
Is the tracklisting the same as the mondo pressing?
By deathwaltz
Show edition is one per person .

Lazy same music as Mondo yes , freshly remastered in 2014 but no extra cues.
By lazyben
Thanks Spencer, I'll probably try for this (at beyondfest) but won't be too upset if I miss out as I have the Mondo one.
By climbfla
@spencer will we be seeing these dropping at mondotees.com at some point?
By Occhionero
The newsletter says that leftovers will be sold online.
By Little Walter
. . . leftovers that survive the concert AND Mondocon.
By climbfla
Hopefully I'll be able to get a copy online, and since it's one per customer at the concert, I'll try to reach out to someone going to Mondocon. Anybody? :)
By gojikranz88
so I take it these will not be available at the frizzi concert in SF after beyond fest? please don't temp me to drive down south...
By dumaisaudio
Given that he said the show edition is one per person, I'm betting there will be a retail edition that LITA and stores will sell. I'll probably get that one, which ever color it is (hopefully black or clear), and hopefully it still has the insert with photos and sleeve notes. I love the new cover, so I'll definitely double dip. The Mondo version was my first record of theirs, way back when.