Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
This is a first on vinyl, correct? Essential purchase either way.
By Bezulsqy
This looks absolutely gorgeous. Really looking forward to this one. Would also love to see a record player with lights built in the platter to see effects like the above while spinning the record :-)
By Ignatius
Oof. That looks superb. I'm actually a bit paranoid about missing out on this one, so I'll have to keep my eyes open.
By Occhionero
[quote=72136]Oof. That looks superb. I’m actually a bit paranoid about missing out on this one, so I’ll have to keep my eyes open.[/quote]

That"s what I am always: paranoid!
By deathwaltz
This one is super LTD too.....
By climbfla
When does this one drop?! I need a second and third job to keep up with all the awesomeness coming. This one is a must have tho.
By deathwaltz
Very soon
seriously this is one of my favourite records we have released , dreamy psychedelia nd absolute banging proto electro.
Fidenco was out of his mind when he made this .
By climbfla
I'll be waiting.. Man, every time I target a few records as must have and budget for it, DW/Mondo, WW, WRWTFWWR, ShiptoShore, Strange and so many great labels, keep releasing some wicked shit, then I end up buying it all. Keep it coming and congratulations. I do want to see some coffin joe art or wax in the future tho. Cheers!
By NathanLurker
I assume it's the colourway that's limited to 500 and other colourways are going to be available. It looks beautiful, Spencer. As always, I'll be buying.
By prettybleak
this is one of the coolest synth albums i've ever heard
By deafmetal
@Spencer, is it a limited color variant with a larger pressing for retail?
By Revolver_OcelScott
I want this release bad. I kind of hope it's next month. This month has been pretty expensive vinyl wise for me.
By deathwaltz
the gatefold version direct from Mondo is 500 only.

Retail version is single pocket jacket .

By deafmetal
Thank you, Spencer. Pretty rad to see this being released by DW, and I will be trying to get one of those gatefold editions for sure.
By StrangeVices
Definitely one of those records that makes you go, "Holy shit, I can't believe this came out". I love this movie and score.
By tonyandrewgiles
@Tiger - Agreed, looking forward to this sucker
By Alekspectre
I am Excited by this one, sure the colored variant definitely fits well with the music mixture of Mr Fidenco, a must have without doubt.
When it will appear on the shop ?
By reddye6
Is the vinyl track listing the same as the Beat Records CD from last year?
By NMA
Another gem!
By repulsion
thx spencer/mondo for making this possible! TCM is next? ;)
Missed the die hard editions of the new Uncle Acid release, so hopefully I will get one of these gatefolds on wednesday...
By stuntcock
DOCTOR BUTCHER, MD.

MEDICAL DEVIANT

Definite buy for me!
By NathanLurker
I can hear some similarities in the melody with the music he composed for black Emanuelle on the track ''Make Love on the Wing''. I'm streaming the tracks right now and it's amazing! It's a ''can't miss'' release for sure, wow 2015 is BIG. Seriously, I'm not sure how we'll be able to make our end of year lists.
By deafmetal
Completely insane-looking package. Must have!