Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By sonnydexter
agreed, this looks epic!
By hncreature
Great to know there will be more
By reddye6
Still wondering -- is the track list for the upcoming vinyl the same as the Beat Records CD release from last year?
By chiefbrody
Reddye6, the Mondo email said there were "13 unheard cues" on it. Haven't seen a tracklisting though.
By reddye6
I saw that notice of the unheard cues. However, the CD is 65 minutes long with 30 tracks, so it could be that the same cues are on the CD as well. The CD is put out by Beat Records, and DW has done the vinyl versions of some of the Beat CD releases.

This is a great release, but I do have the CD already. While it'd be nice to buy the vinyl today, I only want to get it if it has different or extra music from the CD version. With all that's coming and has been coming out and possessing a finite amount of money, I have to prioritize what I buy.
By blastman
Snagged, after a few hairy moments wondering whether Mondo's Paypal checkout was going to let me through!
By Dollarhyde
Copped one, along with the midnight swim 7" :D
By deafmetal
Yoink! Looks like a really fun release, Death Waltz!
By Ignatius
Yuss! Some things are worth staying up until 4am for.

I'm glad the new DW policy is to only take orders for stuff once they have it on hand, I'm not sure I can bear to wait very long for this one.
By pyrexia
Well...

If anyone has an extra they would be willing to sell fairly, please let me know.

By blastman
It's not sold out yet.
By Thequass
Yeah keep trying. It kept telling me it was sold out every time I went to check out even though it let me put it in my cart and even though it said there were 120+ available if I tried adding a large number to my cart. After five or six tries it let me order.
By pyrexia
Ok, nevermind. I tried several times and it kept saying sold out. Not sure what was up, but I have one now. Thanks!
By allyboy82
Same here, was anxious for a bit but snagged it after a few attempts! very happy!
By climbfla
Officially Sold out! I'm glad I snagged one. :)
By Jimmy_Mike
got shut out. work meeting, damn. standard edition coming though, right?
By dob66
Bollocks. On road and poor signal in Essex.
If anyone can help a UK DW completist, it'd be appreciated.
By kumachan
Its pretty crappy I have to do this when the record has only been on sale 10 minutes, but has anyone bought a second copy of this they intend to make money off, or can we now have another pressing of this?
By kumachan
Who was it said Mondo would improve after they bought Death Waltz? If someone has got two copies please give me a shout...
By blastman
I'm never sure whether to pick up a second copy when these drops happen. I'd like to help someone out but at the same time you can't always predict which releases will go in a flash (plus my card is usually begging for mercy at one copy, let alone two!)
By aeonblack
As much as I want this one, it seems like nobody has picked up second copies, and I sure as shit ain't going to buy one off ebay for $100.
By deafmetal
There will be a standard retail pressing, per @Spencer.
By texasvinyl
Right and by buying two you just end up depleting the stock sooner. So I just get one :)

This looks awesome, can't wait, it is like Christmas every week for Italian stuff this year