Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Revolver_OcelScott
He actually doesn't have to answer anything. They don't need to answer these questions because they provide a product and it sells. You could argue printing more would net more money, but they can't always guarantee these will sell out. Look at all the titles that are still sitting on Mondos store with no sell out. They aren't Warner Brothers or some other big company that can afford to have stock sitting around for a long time.

I would imagine the limited printing costs them a lot more to produce with a smaller profit margin while the black regular edition will sell at a slightly higher profit margin. Regardless, as someone who as missed out on the occasional drop as well, I'm glad they are that limited. Otherwise it doesn't feel as special, making a small release of a variant color makes it more coveted. You can still enjoy the same, if not better sound on the black version. There's nothing special or limited about something that everyone can aquire.
By Occhionero
Feels good to know that I am not the only crazy man here :-)

Btw, just received the shipping confirmation for ZH.
By pukcolb
Kumachan

You really do sound like the type of person who deserves to have missed out on it. Well done.
By MODAREC
One moron on FB (after moaning about buying a copy from a flipper on ebay for double the cost) then went and said he hoped the seller's mother get's cancer!! What a total prick, and if his profile picture is in fact him, he needs to grow up considering he was middle aged.
By pukcolb
Ban this idiot.
By kumachan
What is that meant to mean? "Deserves to miss out"? I want to buy a record, not get a fuckin' treat for good behaviour. And I haven't missed out so hard luck Pukky. Well done.
By kumachan
That's me and I have no plans on growing up.
By kumachan
There is one thing worse than not getting the record you want, and that is sanctimonious people who did manage to get one continually goading you about how you are an idiot for not getting one. No need to ban me, I'm going to delete my account, it only causes stress to me.
By pukcolb
Kumachan

I didn't get one either but then i didn't act like a teenager who didnt get what he wanted for Christmas.

If you just wanted the record you would have waited for the retail version.

If you read some of the snide remarks you made it's hilarious.
By flapdoodle
Only 25? They had to charter a special plane to send my 200 copies over the Atlantic.
By monsterworship
I wanted to save some for the less fortunate.
I usually just play them once and then throw them out since they are used.
By MODAREC
@kumachan that makes sense, it was kind of hard to believe there could be two people acting so embarrassingly over missing out on a record yesterday.
By Alekspectre
...i don't catch a copy, and I'm still happy ;)
By Little Walter
@Alekspectre - but how can you be? The world is literally dissolving beneath your feet.
By Alekspectre
I know...All my universe of coloured vinyl trembling :)
By Aremagod
I just wanted the gatefold....I'm going to make bowls of the splatter and put the retail vinyl in the gatefold and hang the non gatefold on the wall then I'm going to make a bowl out of my blood filled Friday the 13th.
By Peek-a-boo
Thread of the year so far.
Fully grown adults.
By bpwlogan
Just ordered my retail edition. Thanks for the link Deaf.
By BurningTapes

Can't believe how fast this arrived! Even before Aliens that was mailed prior. Superb package and truly wonderful soundtrack.
By Stevsie
USA to UK in less than a week, wow!

This release is absolute perfection in my eyes, the package, liner notes and above all the music, is superb.

Who would have thought even a few years ago that a score to a generally little known Italian splatter fest would see a release, let alone one given this amount of love, care and attention to detail.

I was lucky enough to score the test pressing of the first LP last Christmas and have been waiting impatiently for the full release. It does not dissapoint. The extra cues on the 2nd LP round the whole package off perfectly.

Bravo Spencer!
By deafmetal
@Stevsie - Nice, that is a great review. I could not remember who ended up with the Christmas test pressing. :)
By lazyben
This arrived today and, as stated by others, it's absolutely effing awesome.

Hard to believe nobody ever released it on wax before but thank you DW for remedying that!

I'm glad I got my paws on the gatefold edition but any version with the music is a winner really.