Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By repulsion
Dunno if someone posted this before....
Elitesoundtracks on ebay offers two copies of the limited gatefold for 24,95 gbp + shipping. Maybe some of you are interested.
By Occhionero
This isn´t the first release, but why can we find some titles 6 or 7 times with the same name? Sometimes the do not sound like an alternate version?
By The Dentist
A retailer told me the version they have is some sort of swirl edition. Anyone have pics of the retail edition to post?
By deafmetal
@TheDentist - forum member @bpwlogan posted this in a different thread:

By pukcolb
Elite Soundtracks falsely advertised this. I even emailed to check if this was the gatefold limited edition, which they confirmed.

Instead I received the retail version.

They blamed the supplier!

I pointed out to them they were selling a Cat in the Brain splatter version which i questioned as this variant was randomly inserted and the vinyl was sealed, so how would they know it was the splatter variant.

It is now marked as SOLD.

Anybody else had similar from the Elite?
By PaulZaza
@pukcolb:

Same here! they advertised it wrongon discogs, i'm really mad right now...i mailed them...no respond in 5 days!

i hope they refund the whole Thing!

By FulciLives
Was hoping the retail version would be black :(

I'll stick with the cd
By BennyHiFi
I've been a long time lurker but registered to say this record is pure awesome - in whatever form you get it.

I missed out this time on the ltd press and it looks rad and i wish i'd got it but life got in the way. Oh well...

Fast forward a couple of weeks and I picked up the real version in Tower Records in Dublin (for e22.99) and am currently playing it.

It's a beautiful, bountiful package showcasing an amazingly diverse and interesting soundtrack. The packaging is lovingly detailed and precise.

It's REALLY great value compared to the other crap being pumped out by the vinyl bandwagoners.

Well played Spencer/Death Waltz - you really brought this soundtrack to life and keep up the good work.

THIS IS SOLD OUT ALREADY!?! I was assured that a Raven would arrive at my Westernmost facing window on the morn of release. He would bear a screed containing compass points for the wending journey to the Oracle of Gatefold where, upon my arrival, I would be entered into a Kumite type of tournament whose winners earned the right to play di di mau until only a single combatant remained. That lone survivor would at long last get a copy of the Deluxe Edition of Findenco's Zombi Holocaust!!/500. There was no such raven!! This site should be renamed Spin The Benedict Arnolds. I hope you all get diagnosed with iron poor tired blood and the closest pharmacy is completely out of Geritol!

EDIT: Please disregard. It turns out I misread the email. Also, I was unconscious for the majority of August 2015. My bad you guys.
By bpwlogan
Mateo Sanboval wrote:THIS IS SOLD OUT ALREADY!?! I was assured that a Raven would arrive at my Westernmost facing window on the morn of release. He would bear a screed containing compass points for the wending journey to the Oracle of Gatefold where, upon my arrival, I would be entered into a Kumite type of tournament whose winners earned the right to play di di mau until only a single combatant remained. That lone survivor would at long last get a copy of the Deluxe Edition of Findenco's Zombi Holocaust!!/500. There was no such raven!! This site should be renamed Spin The Benedict Arnolds. I hope you all get diagnosed with iron poor tired blood and the closest pharmacy is completely out of Geritol!

EDIT: Please disregard. It turns out I misread the email. Also, I was unconscious for the majority of August 2015. My bad you guys.
:)The one and only Mateo!
Mateo Sanboval wrote:THIS IS SOLD OUT ALREADY!?! I was assured that a Raven would arrive at my Westernmost facing window on the morn of release. He would bear a screed containing compass points for the wending journey to the Oracle of Gatefold where, upon my arrival, I would be entered into a Kumite type of tournament whose winners earned the right to play di di mau until only a single combatant remained. That lone survivor would at long last get a copy of the Deluxe Edition of Findenco's Zombi Holocaust!!/500. There was no such raven!! This site should be renamed Spin The Benedict Arnolds. I hope you all get diagnosed with iron poor tired blood and the closest pharmacy is completely out of Geritol!
Turns out we were all fooled. The defunct ravens merely cawed, "Nevermore!"
Where have all the ninnies gone? Gold help me, I think I miss them a bit. I haven't been drinking as much as usual this week. Makes me a bit weepy, you understand.
By Hatter313
This entire thing made my day.