Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
very intrigued by this film, really want to check it ou. thought about pulling the trigger on that blu ray but i'm cautious about my blind buys these days. although your endorsement does make me feel like it would be a good decision.
By deathwaltz
Well put it like this , I placed an order for it through the website, I didn't try and blag one ;)
By Jimmy_Mike
I'll be on vacation with the kids on Wed. and likely will be driving around in the mountains with no cell reception. I haven't been paying attention to how quickly the last several DW titles have sold out, there should still be some available on the 30th, right?
By Hatter313
good point...

Done and done. love the tracks, love the premise, just needed the push. plus I always feel good about supporting artists directly.

By Little Walter
I'm definitely going to have to watch this. It's exciting to see the juke series continuing here; full art is something I was hoping for down the road, and this looks solid. That credits track is a genuine haunter.

Will it be up for pre-order Wednesday, or is it in hand?
By albatard
Sounds great, really hope that this won't sell out fast as i won't place an international order for just one 7'', will have to wait for another DW/Mondo release to come out
By deafmetal
Creepy sounds, very intrigued.
By thedeepness
Up on Mondo. This sounds and looks great. I like the first in this series alot. I hope it hangs on for a while. I just can't bring myself to order a single 7" and pay $7 shipping. Hopefully something else drops soon and I can add this on.
By reddye6
@thedeepness: I'm in the same boat. Hopefully it'll last until some more items go up!
By texasvinyl
Ended up getting it, do agree that is a lot for a 7", if they ship in a 7" mailer the actual postage is under $2. Came to $20.57 with shipping and tax.
By Hatter313
they need to fix that shipping, its just silly. but whatever, still gonna get it, just wish they'd lower it to the lower 48 at least.
By layneharvey
i'm in the same boat as others with wanting to get this, but will wait until the next release to combine shipping on it. hopefully, most people are thinking that way and there will be some left for us all. :)
By Bezulsqy
Would be sad to miss this one, but can't imagine getting it somewhere later for a decent price. I love the what I hear though. But after three orders at Mondo this month, I'm going to wait another week or two :-)
By PentagramVideo
Really love these tracks and reckon I'm going to order the film too as a result. Checked out the trailer and love the eerie atmosphere. Right up my street.
By ponsdw
shipping costs 19 dollars for a 7 inch
Maybe something is wrong?
By Occhionero
Nearly 20$ for shipping to Germany!?! I guess that's a bug....
By Occhionero
[quote=71276]shipping costs 19 dollars for a 7 inch<br>
Maybe something is wrong?[/quote]

Contacted Mondo. They know about the international shipping costs and are also not happy about it. They are working towards and would love to improve in the future, but in this case their hands are tied.
By jamie
Ordered the Blu Ray and purchased the 7" costly but I'm sure it will be so very worth it.
By NMA
Oh yeah! Here it is... I've been wondering for almost a year... That lullaby... This was included in DWR Christmas sampler last year. I asked Spencer about this and he replied... "Wait... Just wait :)"

Well finally it is here what a gorgeous 7", fantastic presentation.

And for those who're interested, "Child" contains a traditional Turkish lullaby:

Dandini dandini dastana
Danalar girmiş bostana
Kov bostancı danayı
Yemesin lahanayı

Here's the "rough" translation :D

Dandini dandini dastana (There's no meaning of these words :P)
The calves have entered the garden
Gardener, kick the calf out
Let it not eat the cabbage

Oh my! I have never ever thought of translating this stupid lullaby into another language for years :D
By deafmetal
^@NMA - That's actually pretty neat to discover. Thank you for posting it.

STBC worldwide!