Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
DW35
COVER ART BY ERIC ADRIAN LEE
425 GSM reverse board jacket . Includes a booklet with (almost libelous yet constantly hilarious ) sleeve notes by Giovanni Lombardo Radice

On sale tomorrow at a random time

In stock and ready to ship - no 5 month waiting time .

Listen here

https://soundcloud.com/deathwaltzrecs/s ... er/s-gqe5b

By chuck
That looks fucking awesome! I love Eric Lees' work. His Instagram feed is chock full of goodness... But this takes the cake! And lovingly dropped at the same time as the Fulci comp. Lovely jubbly!
By sonnydexter
Indeed, this is awesome! :)
By MODAREC
Amazing release, great that it's ready to ship too.
By deafmetal
Blonksteiner! Stoked for this one.
By Spiritman
Ah, always up for a humorous Radice reminiscence of things past, and regretted.

Spencer, will there be a retail version of this, perhaps through a European channel? Or will it be Mondo site only, and no more pressed after the Chestblasters are gone?
By NathanLurker
Super ! I'll be buying tomorrow at the drop time !
By flapdoodle
Sounds fantastic. My order is winging its way over from the US already!

Really does sound a lot like his (Excellent) score for House by the Cemetery.

Looking forward to this!
By thenuthouse
Goodness. Mine will be in-hand tomorrow. It's like a miracle.
By cheddabrown
Yo Spencer... Don't know if it's supposed to be like this on purpose but the center label on mine says 'Side I' on both sides with the same track listing. Anyone else see that?
By aplangley
I've got a "side i" and a "side ii" label on mine.
By cheddabrown
Damn... Wonder how that happened on mine then.
By sonny
Great release...Those liner notes are brilliant!
By flapdoodle
This arrived yesterday from the US. What a fantastic release! Looks great, and sounds fantastic. I love all those flutes on the opening track, reminds me a bit of Living Dead at Manchester Morgue.

The liner notes are brilliant!
By digitalhate
No fair. I live in the states and mine still hasn't shipped
By deafmetal
If you ordered this with the Black Channels 10", then that is why it probably hasn't shipped yet.
By maxvelvet
Someone once said "Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum"... well, I received yesterday my copy and the vinyl have both labels "Side 1"; another here have the same issue but I had the same issue also with Cannibal Holocaust Deluxe, it's something pretty rare but it's a matter of fact that happened often recently... I really hope it isn't a new trend because it's something that doesn't affect the playing but it's really annoying because it could lower the value of the vinyl... :(
By Garmonbozia
Man, I just checked this movie out for the first time and it's so. fucking. awesome.

Thanks for teaching me about obscure movies I might not have ever seen. Can't wait to get the soundtrack.
By Bezulsqy
Just finished listening for the second time. Was even better than the first time :-) Really great score. Took me a while to figure out if side I or II was playing because my version also has both sides with the same label of side I. That is a bit of a shame though.
However, I really like the theme that is used throughout the score. Sound quality is excellent. The splatter on clear pressing looks beautiful.
Great fun reading the liner notes. Very funny and a great inside in 80's exploitation film making. I do think Giovanni's memory might be a bit on the colored side as Brandon Lee was killed more than ten years later than the making of Apocalypse Domani :-) He does seem to be a very friendly and nice guy with a great sense of humor and insight. I am definitely going to try and find a copy of the film to watch. It all sounds very intriguing...

Thanks for the this great release!
By ninthangle
Unfortunately I too am cursed with 2 side I labels. On a brighter note, great score!
By Occhionero
Everything is said! Maybe, the most funny liner notes of all Soundtrack vinyls.