Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
This has been a holy grail release for me for a long time and I have to say the release has surpassed even my own expectations in every way .
I honestly think Wes's cover is hands down the cover of the year and everything has aligned perfectly (Card stock , Lobby card, vinyl colours etc) To say this is an essential release is an understatement .

Even if you don't dig Italian splatter flicks this score is virtually a blueprint for most synth scores released since, it's no wonder the 13 track CAM promo fetches silly money (if you ever find one) oh yes CAM , I am super happy to be working with them through PentaMusic (a division of Beat Records) who have become friends as well as workmates.

This double record will be $30 when it goes on sale through Mondo next week.

Best thing of all these are actual shots of the record which is in hand and ready to ship so no waiting around for 2 months to get your pre order filled !

Full details over at FACT MAG
http://www.factmag.com/2015/05/21/death ... ore-vinyl/
By samsaam
Looks and sounds amazing. That cover..
By MODAREC
Totally amazed at this release Spencer, never thought I would ever get this score on vinyl. Pretty much Speechless!
By NMA
How awesome!
By Ignatius
Holy shit this looks amazing! The cover, the tracking noise on the gatefold, the colourways - everything! Not only that but there's tracks from the Pieces soundtrack as well, this release is off-the-fucking-charts.
By seb
Grail of grails!

If there was an award for perfect score and sleeve, this release would win it.

Congrats brother!
By DarksideBerto
D'Amato's Anthropophagus was one of the first Italian splatter/gorefest flicks I saw in high school (I was naturally enticed by rumors of fetus eating, who wouldn't be) and a few years later discovered Absurd. Both films have a special place in my DVD collection and I'm pumped for this soundtrack. Well done @Spencer!
By Volzom Zofbie
Embossed intestines. Whoa!
By static14
@Spencer how many cues from Pieces are on the album?
By deathwaltz
All the ones in the film !
The ones that Cordio recorded anyway !
By static14
Very cool! :)
By deafmetal
That cover! Are you fucking kidding me? *head explodes*

Spencer, pardon my sports analogy, but you knocked this one out clear out of the entire stadium.
By EvanCampbell
That is fantastic...such a beautiful cover! Spencer will any be pressed in regular old black?
By deathwaltz
Record store version will be plain black yes.
Wes did all the work I'm just taking credit for it ;)
By EvanCampbell
Great...congrats to both :) so cool!!
By Dollarhyde
dont know the score or the film. But all the good things said on this forum over the last year or so has me excited
By albatard
So glad to see some new Benscoter artwork, love what he did in the 90's for SOD magazine and those Mortician covers (darkest day of horror, chainsaw dismemberment...) were incredible !! Can't wait for this release !
By sonny
This looks like an amazing release! Can't wait to get hold of this....The artwork is COOL.
By NathanLurker
It looks like an incredible release, I've only streamed 2 songs but I'm sold.
By Garmonbozia
Are there going to be a decent amount of pressings of this? I may not be able to swing it for a bit and really, really don't want to miss out.
By monsterworship
This release is Absurd, in a good way.

not Horrible.

By Ptflea2
I see what you did there monster..... :)
By rumbls
Spinning now....honestly this is already the release of the year for me. I've salivating over the original library record for years now so this expanded release is a dream come true. I'm glad my broke ass was actually able to grab a colorway this time but I suppose that is because most don't know this title as much as others. The embossed intestines is a kick ass touch! And to have the Pieces cues as well? Would be awesome to have some sort of release for that as well in the future (it's one of my all-time favorite flicks) but I'll take 'em here.

Thanks so much for all the work put into this one Spencer! It is much loved here...