Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Love the Art Deco label design

The originals label continues to deliver unabashed awesomeness, thanks Spencer!
By chiefbrody
Looking forward to this. The samples are awesome. Will be picking this up and going to see these guys in Glasgow.
By toosoonjunior
Beautiful. Will be picking this one up for sure!
By linus
Nice! Is this reedited Hook & Pull TCM stuff?
By toosoonjunior
Linus: No, it's new material. I don't think the abridged TCM LP has had an official release date set.
By linus
ah cool. cheers
By MODAREC
Will definitely be picking this up, very Industrial/Noise sounding compared to the other Anton Maiovvi records i have. Gorgeous looking package too.
By sirpsychoswayze
I could (and probably will) be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this IS re-edited TCM stuff. The names of the LU tracks definitely call TCM to mind and Law Unit's "Maria" sounds an awful lot like TH&PG's "Black Maria."

Fellow STBC forum member BasementHorror synced "Black Maria" to TCM a while back and his video can be found and watched here, using the password "STBC."
By toosoonjunior
No, you're absolutely right! Earlier I listened to some quick samples on my crappy computer speakers and didn't recognize any of the material. I just went back and listened to it more thoroughly and it definitely is the TCM re-edit. In that case, I'll be sticking with the my original TCM copy. Great looking release though!
By sirpsychoswayze
Definitely! I have the previous release as well but this one looks like such a beaut' that I might just have to double dip.
By linus
Ha I thought it sounded familiar! Not played my TCM for awhile. Have to give it a spin and compare.
By Peek-a-boo
So this isn't Death Waltz originals #3 either.

I like this from the soundcloud!
By zuko
Oppressive. Bleak. Awesome.
By Little Walter
$20 is a refreshing price - those $35 double LPs have been horrendous.
By NMA
Keeping fingers crossed for a merciful shipping cost ;)
By Spun out of control
@Spencer - I'm presuming Transmission will be getting some of these for us UK/Euro spinners, on the pink or orange?

Otherwise will probably wait it out 'til the London gig and hope to snatch a copy.
By soundtracks of fear
Been listening now on Spotify in full - Great stuff, will definitely be off to see the Brighton gig in June and hopefully pick up a copy. Venue only holds 100 people!
By Hatter313
totally planning on being a completist on this sub label. i have hook and pull, and its crazy good, but i'm intrigued to hear how they've edited the material to stand on its own rather than as a re-score.

and that murky pink looks very cool, glad to snag one. :)

By Little Walter
Yeah, I also grabbed a pink - each DW Original release I've received so far has been fantastic.
By Peek-a-boo
I'll wait & see if it reaches transmission cos I'm not paying $19 for shipping.
By synthxanderharris
Super pumped about this release. I love both of these men so much.