Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
SNEAKY the way you posted the teaser the other day i assumed that meant it wasn't gonna be you. Man i loved this movie.
By Hatter313
ALSO on tuesday..oh man...gonna be a rough day on the old bank account.
By blue15
Those two sample tracks are great! Another Death Waltz home run this Tuesday.
By NathanLurker
thumbs up for the cover art, very cool !
By PaulZaza
just ordered this beauty! love the score and the film, wingards best movie imo...

but i don't understand why the songs are not on it or a second lp?
the songs are very important in the film, i hate this....for me this is an uncomplete soundtrack....don't get me wrong i love this release!

but the songs are equally important as the score...also i couldn't believe that "powerful love" was not on the looper release:-(

is there a purist reason to it ? or just licensing?

but anyways great release!
By Hatter313
score and song choices are usually completely different beasts when it comes to licensing.
By deathwaltz
Mainly licesing plus all those tracks as good as they may be are superr easy to find.
By Hatter313
agreed, i have a lot of that stuff on wax already....i was listening to seventh dream this morning actually
By prettybleak
[quote=63587]Mainly licesing plus all those tracks as good as they may be are superr easy to find.[/quote]

there's plenty of Survive records at the Holodeck bandcamp:

https://holodeckrecords.bandcamp.com/al ... 6-llr010-2

xymox should be easy to get, gatekeeper would probably be kinda tough to find
By Keyser
Spewing that this and Pye Corner Audio sold out so quick on Mondo. Was hanging till payday on Wednesday to make the purchase! Oh well, fingers crossed that Killer Nun will still be available.. The hazards of splashing all your cash on RSD releases, I guess.
By reddye6
The Guest and PCA are available in the LITA shop.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Was mondo's one also in fancy black vinyl?
By layneharvey
@frizzle - mondo's site had a red vinyl variant
By flapdoodle
I picked up this yesterday in a local record shop. Have to say, I thought it was superb.
By shaqfu
Finally received my order from Mondo.
Since May 23rd it was held at custom :(

The Guest Vinyl is really thin... Is the black version also so thin?
By brycemillercomposer
Inspired by the synth soundtracks of the 80's as well as the sounds of current electronic and ambient music comes "CITY DEPTHS": the soundtrack for an imaginary film.
CITY DEPTHS will be released digitally on July 25th

This album hopes to capture the experience of walking or driving late at night through ambient textures and pulsing beats best experienced through headphones or stereo while exploring the night.

https://soundcloud.com/brycemiller-4/pu ... ity-depths

By Mateo Sanboval
I'll see your Cub and raise you a The Mind's Eye!
By skeletonbutt
I just watched The Mind's Eye yesterday. The music was so much better than the movie. In more capable hands and with a bigger budget it could have been entertaining, but aside from the music, the entire thing was incredibly amateurish.
By monsterworship
The Minds Eye. yes it looks amateurish because its a low budget independent movie!

also they spent a lot of their budget on the practical effects which i thought were good.

i'm still not endorsing the movie though ;)