Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By unpopular_poet
I also want to note that the first track on side 2 sounds like what would have happened if there was a "Hookers in Times Square" level in Castlevania Symphony of the Night.
By deafmetal
@poet - Excellent descriptions! Have you checked out the Chopping Mall OST by Chuck Cirino? Similar vibes.
By Little Walter
If you haven't pulled the trigger on this . . . DO SO.

By texasvinyl
My Mondo box showed up today, first up was HCH.

Love the package. The reverse board jacket feels right, and the print shop did a nice job with the print and fold. Sonny and Biddy (credited as We $ell Your Kids?) nailed the art, and the pressing is high quality & looks awesome. I appreciate the inclusion of a poly-lined inner sleeve.

Musically I thought it was a bit hit and miss, not bad but probably not as good as Deadly Spawn.

Reading the insert I get the sense that Perilstein is a character. Read the whole copyright notice on the back!
By Garmonbozia
My black copy showed up today. I didn't know what to expect at all and it's totally blowing me away. It's super weird and fun. One of my favorite of any of the recent releases.
By TheHolocene
The notes about the composer are bonkers! Reading about a time freezing magician whilst listening to the record fits quite nicely actually... Could use the same music for the movie of Magicland!
By flapdoodle
I saw this today in a shop for 29 UKPounds, but bought The Guest instead, as I like Moore's work and when I watched HCH the soundtrack seemed to be really quite dreadful rock songs... 29 was a bit too much as well. I can get it cheaper online.