Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By stuntcock
Dios mio!!

HOLLYWOOD CHAINSAW HOOKERS!
By Dollarhyde
:O !!! Dat Sleeve! What is it?
By toosoonjunior
Ultra-limited 12" reissue of 'Baby Got Back' by Sir Mix-A-Lot for RSD2016?!?!
By texasvinyl
Good to see a Michael Perilstein. Never heard of the film! But IMDB says they used real beer-drinking hookers as extras, and a review says "easily one of the best films of the d-grade comedy-horror genre," so it's a natural fit for the board ;)
By deafmetal
Hand slaps at the ready.
By thedeepness
@deafmetal. hahaha That is just what I thought. Slap that ass.
By hncreature
Three DW releases...four upcoming Sonor Music Editions releases...killing me!
By DISCOSUCKS...
Will this sleeve be rated "Parental Advisory"?

Looks like it might be a riff on Ice-T's POWER sleeve ;)
By chiefbrody
I think that's right, @spun. On top of BBW and Nightsatan, all in a single month, I'll need a second job just for DW releases at this rate! Has there been such a busy period before?

I think I'll maybe order The Guest this week and wait for the others at retail, to help cashflow. Then again, Killer Nun seems a must have asap...
By seb
Lol, don't want to upset you guys but OWS will be launching 3 new releases on May 4th.

... Better take that body to the street and start earning :-)
By Spun out of control
I think Death Waltz and OWS need to implement a BOGOF deal asap... or a loyalty scheme whereby you buy 3 get the fourth free ;)

That aside, all good fun & interested to see what's coming (are the OWS titles included in the sub? Better take this to a different thread...)
By jgibbs4053
About to go work the ol glory hole to be able to afford all these albums
By NMA
@One Way Static - You're kidding, right?
By pmaligaya
@onewaystatic THREE new releases? On May 4th? Are those by any chance Star Wars-related? :0
By mikejohansen
Spencer, do you know if any of these new releases will be on hand at Frightmare with Mondo next weekend?
By hncreature
You are correct SOOC...but I'm passing on one
By layneharvey
not sure if anyone posted this yet, but there is a black vinyl edition of Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers on LITA, limited to 500 copies. it's weird, it doesn't show if you search or if you look under the Death Waltz/Mondo label, but it showed up under the "You might also like..." section when i was viewing The Guest:

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/176 ... soundtrack

thought i would share in case anyone was holding out for a black vinyl copy of this.
By unpopular_poet
I am really digging this score. I have never seen the movie, but picked it up as part of my mass mondo/DW purchase last week. This is the most fun I have had since I can remember. This borders on the totally absurd coupled with sheer awesomeness. I really wish I had this on vinyl when I was single and fucking crazy 10 years ago. It would have been a perfect score to 4 am on a Tuesday. This sounds like someone dosed Jan Hammer. Love it.