Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
We are releasing a few fairly LTD records next week and DW37 is one of them
By lazyben
ooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!
By nick1972
ahhh man

don't you know how much I spent on Saturday???
By yanquiuxo
I wonder what it is though...
By chuck
Seriously, Spence. My kids need to eat.... It's bread and water and no shoes for all of us these days!! Nice one. Happy now??!!

By Little Walter
I decided not to splurge for a good reason.
By Aremagod
Spencer you're killing me....I haven't even tracked down Nightsatan yet...
By chiefbrody
"A few"?!!! I don't think I can afford any (or many) more records for a while after Saturday. Looking forward to finding out what's going to drop, but I may need to be selective in choosing maybe only one of the few.

@Spencer, are they all DW releases, or are you talking about distributed titles too?
By nick1972
Killer Nun?
By NathanLurker
Yes, Suor Omicidi / the Killer Nun (1979)

I'm not familiar with the music or the film, will have to stream some stuff tonight after work
By DrRhythm
Nunsploitation excellence - give it to me now!!
By deathwaltz
This release features three sequences never before heard that were recorded for the film but ultimately unused.
By texasvinyl
Nice one!

I had the great pleasure of seeing the Gaslamp Killer Experience live show this weekend where I learned that he can whistle exactly like Alessandroni. Judging by all the Italian library stuff he pulled off the shelf in his CrateDiggers episode, I'd say that's not a coincidence.

I'll be looking forward to this release!
By The Dentist
I was just lamenting that DW's output for RSD2014 was unparalleled and thinking how I missed having the Italian composers represented as much as they were. Glad to hear this will be rectified ;)
By deafmetal
Excellent announcement! Is this the first of the "heap o' giallo" that were licensed up last year? I am not familiar with the film or score, but I am checking this out right now...

... and I am reasonably confident that I could exclusively listen to variations of Dies Irae until the day I die. Overall, this album sounds really varied and appeals to me very much.
By The Dentist
I swear, it's the year of Alessandroni. The Braen's Machine was excellent and Industrial has been one of the most essential releases of the year thus far.
By Dollarhyde
I am very excited about this.
By Spun out of control
Not another sacred score to fuel our vinyl 'habit' - had hoped there would be 'nun' of these (blessed) releases for a while after the Day of our Lord 18/04/2015... ;)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0_x9d-tCmE[/video]

On a related note, wasn't The Night Evelyn Rose from the Grave - a companion film of sorts to The Red Queen Kills 7 Times, recently released by Dagored - revealed as a forthcoming DW giallo score?
By monsterworship
Spun yes, both films are directed by Emilio Miraglia.

They were released in a two pack DVD collection together by the company NoShame (R.I.P.) and are pricy these days since it is OOP.
By Ignatius
Oh man...I've never seen the film but the score is awesome enough that I remembered how it sounded just from having seen the trailer. Listened to some more samples on YouTube and this one is a must have.
By repeatedviewing
Very nice - any chance of the Vienna Strangler making an appearance as well?
By DISCOSUCKS...
I love the look of that artwork sneak peak. Very in keeping with the genre/era by the looks of it.
By deathwaltz
Spun .. really ?
Feck me . It's a banger.
By repeatedviewing
It's a great soundtrack. Are you sure it wasn't Nuns on the Run that you watched?