Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By maxlevel
Always liked that sax riff in nuns on the run
By deafmetal
I am looking to order this tomorrow. I enjoyed the tracks available on YT, but I have not yet heard the album in full. Total faith in Alessandroni and DW though!
By discophagus
Ok here Alessandroni has a correct spelling. In the newsletter pic it is completely wrong.
By Spun out of control
Don't get me wrong guys, the score stayed in the background for me on initial viewing of the movie - I guess because you are following the plot & characters as much as anything, and the score is there to enhance/underscore the action on screen rather than leap out at you.

As a standalone listen when you are giving the score (& the score alone) your undivided attention, it's another matter entirely ;)

As it is, the sample clips NMA posted here do it better justice.
By DrRhythm
Are Transmission going to be getting this or do we have to order from Mondo?
By layneharvey
not sure if anyone posted this yet, but there is a translucent red vinyl edition of Killer Nun on LITA. it doesn’t show if you search or if you look under the Death Waltz/Mondo label, but it shows up under the “You might also like…” section when i was viewing The Guest:

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/1762-killer-nun

thought i would share.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Killer nun its the best death walts's artwork IMHO so far
By deafmetal
I also really like the artwork. Excited to receive this LP.
By Aremagod
Mine doesn't look anything like Spencer's picture.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Amazing! Just Got a shipment confirmation from mondo Too.cant w8 to give it a spin to that beauty!
By deafmetal
Alessandroni! Of all the recent releases, I am the most excited for this one.
By modularity
I bought this blind because I love this genre of film, I love DWR, and I love Gilles Vranckx. It just arrived today and I couldn't be happier- what an incredible soundtrack! Thanks to all who made this come together. Also, I hope to see more artwork by Gilles in the future. Bravo!
By flapdoodle
This is great! Received it today from Mondo (It was fascinating watching it travel around 7 US locations before reaching Heathrow and then arriving here.)

Fantastic sounds...
By DrRhythm
Mine arrived at my desk in London today with PCA as well -I also enjoyed the mad tracking and no customs grief either - all good except that I won't be able to spin until tomorrow!!
By DrRhythm
.....and stickers too - I'm so easily pleased!
By Garmonbozia
Some of this reminds me of Tom Ze! I love this record.