Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz

LP / DVD / TOP TRUMP STYLE CARDS ( DVD all region)
By nick1972
Hi Spencer
Should this be readily available in the uk?
My local place (Music Exchange in Nottm) haven't had it …yet
Cheers
Nick
By deathwaltz
being delivered to them today !
By zuko
That looks like a pretty hefty tip-on, nice. Does BBW have the same construction?
By BurningTapes
@spencer Will anyone our side of Kent have this? Whitstable maybe?
By deathwaltz
Folkestone - Hot salvation .
By danwh1tepony
Every time I see that shop name I can't get the old man gloom song out of my head, not a bad thing though.

Spencer, will any copies be winging their way to Belfast for Saturday?
By dweebofthedead
Judging from this posts so far, this might be UK only?

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw Spencer's IG. I hope my shop in the state landed one.
By karswell
This looks a brilliant release, nice on Spencer & co.. and have been told they have been delivered locally! :)
By Little Walter
That is a wicked package. This is definitely on my list.
By brucechimp
are you able to say if any copies are making their way to Australia (specifically anywhere in Melbourne?)
By danwh1tepony
Just watched the DVD and I enjoyed it immensely. It is a lot of fun and the music is excellent. The look and feel of it is different from anything I have seen in a while with Mad Max being one film obviously bought to mind. Made me more excited for Fury Road. Great package as well from Death Waltz.
By BigMeanPunk
Does the LP actually fit in the jacket?? I haven't tried with a MOFI sleeve yet (all out) but I really couldn't get it in jacket with the paper sleeve.
By texasvinyl
Nope, I think the jacket turned out just a couple mm too small. Mine was sealed with the LP in between the gatefold, so I don't think Spencer & co could get them to fit either!

I might dig up an extra one of those round-bottom poly sleeves which I've found come in handy for sleeves that are a bit too snug.
By BigMeanPunk
Yeah I just tried with a MOFI sleeve and no dice! Oh well at least I got it after the delays and whatnot.
By deafmetal
Just got a copy of this in the mail today from LitA, which still has stock. Thick gatefold sleeve! Will be checking it out tomorrow. Haven't been spoiled much at all on the contents except for the teaser video.
By mikemad1234
Just got mine from LITA and wow what a package. Unfortunately the DVD included won't play (error message). Tried on 2 different players. Wanted to watch this in anticipation for Fury Road.
By deafmetal
@mikemad - I also got a copy from LitA and no problems here. Watching right now, in fact! The jumbo trading cards are ridiculous[ly rad], heh. Ten minutes in and loving this.

Update: The short film pretty much slayed me. Great vibe throughout. I felt it was all really well produced.

The LP is much more spooky and chill than I was expecting, but it is trance'ing me out a bit. Perhaps that is not such a bad thing at almost midnight. It is Nightsatan after all.

By splatterhouse
@mikemad It may be a region issue. You can probably use VLC player on a computer to view it.
By gojikranz88
got mine here pretty cool package but really frustrating trying to get the LP in I can just about do it then the last inch won't go without me feeling like it will split the sleeve.
By deafmetal
@gojikranz88 - I believe that consensus is that the sleeve is undersized and the LP will have to stay in between the gatefold for storage.
By dumaisaudio
Wish I had ordered from LITA, as my Mondo one hasn't shipped. I even ordered everything separately so one record wouldn't hold up anything.