Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Peek-a-boo
Is this Death Waltz originals #4 and have I somehow managed to miss #3?
By Hatter313
I think 3 is coming in May, i feel like i saw a tweet from Spencer about that at some point.
By ginsoak
Possibly a stupid question but will this be available from Transmission?
By Peek-a-boo
Thanks @zuko It's an interesting list for sure!
By ginsoak
Bought, thanks!
By reddye6
The Guest and PCA are available in the LITA shop.
By Occhionero
Even at the risk that I nerve, just need to know if I need to order from Mondo or can I purchase via transmission.
Sent Mail (Frankc.seifert@yahoo.de)
By highbury
I see the only copies of PCA still available are on fluorescent orange vinyl. Is this part of the same batch as the green and pink?
By GaryReeves
I got my pink one off Boomkat ... arrived Friday and sounds great.
By Occhionero
It plays at 33 rpm, right?
By Ignatius
Yeah, it's 33. I automatically assumed it would be 45 but realised my mistake pretty quickly. Not listing the speed anywhere on the package is a bit of an oversight, if I hadn't been listening to it on soundcloud for weeks I'm not sure how long it would have taken me to figure out it was wrong.
By chuck
@hghbury I wondered the same thing... Kim at Transmission has said its the retail colour.
By dumaisaudio
Has anyone who ordered it from Mondo had theirs shipped yet? I ordered the day of the onsale (with nothing else on the order) and haven't seen anything yet.
By NMA
@dumaisaudio I received my shipment confirmation email today.
By dumaisaudio
Cool. I ordered the three releases I got all separately to avoid The Guest holding it up, but with all the orders they got with the free shipping deal, I guess they're pretty backed up.
By DrRhythm
My Mondo order (with Killer Nun) was shipped a week ago and I think is now in the air - praying for no customs grief!
By DrRhythm
Wrong - it's now in Chicago apparently - surely that's the last place before it heads to the UK - why did I bother!!
By DrRhythm
Apologies - I'm committing the crime that Spencer identified aren't I - oh gawd!!
By DrRhythm
I know - I'm in pain!!
By Spun out of control
What are the chances of Death Waltz coercing Our Head Technician into a longer exploration of his spooky space electronica - like Jean Michel Jarre on downers - would love to hear an album's worth or at least more than 2 tracks, if only so I'm not constantly flipping the disc..?